i got owned while practicing 360 unispins (pics included-nopt too gross)

Old December 10th 05, 12:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default i got owned while practicing 360 unispins (pics included-nopt too gross)

its the coolest trick in the book dude, but doesn't come cheap hey

--
that_hayden_guy
that_hayden_guy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11173

Old December 10th 05, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

boo radley wrote:
Danny Colyer wrote:
This is new slang to me. What does "I got owned" mean?

'owned' (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=owned)

Thanks, but that appears to be a blank page.

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Old December 11th 05, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Worked for me.

Danny Colyer wrote:
boo radley wrote:
Danny Colyer wrote:
This is new slang to me. What does "I got owned" mean?

'owned' (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=owned)

Thanks, but that appears to be a blank page.

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/

mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old December 11th 05, 10:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

mango wrote:
Worked for me.

'owned' (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=owned)

Yup, it works now. Yesterday I tried three different browsers and got a
blank page in each. In fact, the only page that seemed to work on the
site was the home page. I checked the source, all there was was an HTML
start flag and an HTML end flag.

Old December 11th 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Danny Colyer wrote:[color=blue]
mango wrote:
Yesterday I tried three different browsers and got a
blank page in each. In fact, the only page that seemed to work on the
site was the home page. I checked the source, all there was was an
HTML
start flag and an HTML end flag.

Talk about being breif. Heh.

Old December 12th 05, 07:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:51:47 +0000, Danny Colyer wrote:

Yup, it works now. Yesterday I tried three different browsers and got a
blank page in each. In fact, the only page that seemed to work on the
site was the home page. I checked the source, all there was was an HTML
start flag and an HTML end flag.

Must have been a temporary issue with the site, not with your browser.
It worked for me yesterday (as it does today).

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

Old December 12th 05, 07:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Danny Colyer wrote:

Yup, it works now. Yesterday I tried three different browsers and got
blank page in each. In fact, the only page that seemed to work on the
site was the home page. I checked the source, all there was was an
HTML
start flag and an HTML end flag.

Bro, that website owned you.

--
TheBadger587

Gliding, finally.

AIM:TheBadger587
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Old December 13th 05, 09:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

TheBadger587 wrote:
Bro, that website owned you.

:-P

Fairy Nuff.