i got owned while practicing 360 unispins (pics included-nopt too gross)

Old December 10th 05, 12:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default i got owned while practicing 360 unispins (pics included-nopt too gross)

i was out practicing 360 unispins today, and i got owned. the sad part
is this isnt even because of the 360 unispin, this is because i slipped
on a little prehop when trying to do a 360 unispin. it sucked. i was so
close and now i may have to break for a few days. also, i have it on
video, its the funniest fall ive had yet, so ill upload that later. dig
that, peace out.
[image:
http://images.snapfish.com/34573%3A4...3A43579nu0mrj]
[image:
http://images.snapfish.com/34573%3A4...3A44767nu0mrj]
[image:
http://images.snapfish.com/34573%3A4...4357%3Anu0mrj]
jonny

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
*'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)*
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old December 10th 05, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

[image: http://www.sixsixone.com/images/stor...t/6504-00.jpg]

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old December 10th 05, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

that sucks man, its funny though how its always the smaller things that
hurt/bleed the most. after spending a morning a while ago unicycling i
was comming home from work afterwards and i saw a couple friends hung
with them for a bit then on my way back i tried to hop onto a small
ledge the height of a curb, i didnt go high enough landed on the slope
of the wheel fell forward and cut up both my shins. the one thing i try
without shin pads and i hurt myself.

anyways i hope your shins get better, hopefully you get some shin pads
at some point to avoid the big cuts. good luck with 360 unispins.

edit : hah i agree maestro. the cheapest and best.

--
ntappin

Old December 10th 05, 12:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

worst part- i have 661 leg and arm armor- this is the ONE time i didnt
put them on for practicing. uh it just sucks, ive been wearing em
everytime for 2 weeks i forget once- and this bs happens.

Old December 10th 05, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

'here' (http://tinyurl.com/awygz) is the actual fall, and'heres'
(http://tinyurl.com/cod8k) the aftermath

Old December 10th 05, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

"ntappin" wrote in message ...

that sucks man, its funny though how its always the smaller things

that
hurt/bleed the most.

He he he! Insult on your manhood dude!

Anyway, 'tis true. You've got the unicycle equivalent of a paper cut.

STM - only bled from shins and hands so far

Old December 10th 05, 07:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:50:38 -0600, chosen wrote:

'here' (http://tinyurl.com/awygz) is the actual fall, and'heres'
(http://tinyurl.com/cod8k) the aftermath

Links don't work for me.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

Old December 10th 05, 08:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Klaas Bil wrote:
On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:50:38 -0600, chosen wrote:

'here' (http://tinyurl.com/awygz) is the actual fall, and'heres'
(http://tinyurl.com/cod8k) the aftermath

Links don't work for me.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

They are bad links. Here's a 'link to his gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/7a7ot) where the vids are.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old December 10th 05, 10:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

chosen wrote:
i was out practicing 360 unispins today, and i got owned.

This is new slang to me. What does "I got owned" mean?

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Old December 10th 05, 10:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

'owned' (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=owned)

--
boo radley

"Think for yourself. Question authority. To think for yourself you must
question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of
vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform
yourself."
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484