Making up Uni bumper sticker

Old December 11th 05, 11:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Making up Uni bumper sticker

Hmm, since I dont have a car, it would be cool to have a mini
bumpersticker for the back of my unicycle....haha.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Old December 12th 05, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Seager's right. Just do up all your designs and put 'em on CafePress.
They have lots of different kinds of stickers, magnets, buttons...
whatever. You could load up on whatever you design.

And as far as putting graphics on them, well, go to the local college
or art supply store. If there's an art department in the college,
there are likely lots of creative people desperately needing a few
bucks. Show 'em pictures and say "Can you make a cool illustration out
of that and put it on a CD? I got thirty bucks." or whatever. If
there's a bulletin board up in the local art supply store, it'll be
crammed with business cards of people who want someone to pay them to
draw. Some of them might work cheaply enough.

Or you can do what everybody seems to do and get some nephew art. Just
ask around somebody you're related to will have a kid who "Drawrs rilly
good." and that kid'll probably whup something up for you for ten bucks
and two stickers 'for his portfolio.'

I have just revealed several secrets of the art universe to you. Do not
abuse them. Go with the grace of cartoonists everywhere.

Or if you're rich and lavish with your cash, I'll be glad to create
your illustrations for you at a very reasonable rate.

|Filename: BCmini.jpg |

dogzilla

Dogzilla, Ex-Kayote.

For your Holiday shoppin' convenience:
http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles
dogzilla's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11191

Old December 12th 05, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I like them all. One for your uni would also be really cool.

~Taylor~

--
xeaza

My Web site.
www.wrightsanson.com/taylor

xeaza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10500

Old December 12th 05, 02:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ha ha ha she is riding a bc wheel isnt she?

--
uniracer
uniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/403

Old December 12th 05, 03:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yep. Another poster was talking about B.C. wheel shirts, and I couldn't
resist. I put a version on a black Tshirt with the B.C. girl and a
word balloon that reads "B.C.- It's A Unicycle Without All The Useless
%$#@"

Limited target market, but I'm pretty proud of the artwork.

Old December 12th 05, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dogzilla wrote:
Yep. Another poster was talking about B.C. wheel shirts, and I couldn't
resist. I put a version on a black Tshirt with the B.C. girl and a
word balloon that reads "B.C.- It's A Unicycle Without All The Useless
%$#@"

Limited target market, but I'm pretty proud of the artwork.

That's awesome! I like your advice and look for a "starving artist" to
support.

Where do you sell your T's?

--
steveyo

--
steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Old December 12th 05, 11:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

They're at the cafepress site listed under my signature. So I don't
sell 'em so much as just cram a lot of uni designs onto cafepress and
hope that something sells one day.

And you're very welcome to the starving artist advice. Best of luck
finding one who isn't so stuck up that he or she refuses to "cheapen my
art by working for other people"... Sometimes kids can be so funny.

Remember, http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles for all your uni-fashions!
(shameless shill alert)

Old December 12th 05, 11:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dogzilla wrote:
Remember, http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles for all your uni-fashions!
(shameless shill alert)

Some of those are really good. The international postage charges are
quite reasonable as well... I may well buy a couple of shirts.

Rob

--
rob.northcott

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to
skydive twice

Old December 12th 05, 12:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dogzilla wrote:
Remember, http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles for all your uni-fashions!
(shameless shill alert)

Very nice stuff!
Hey Dogzilla, Is that yellow DIRT T saftey yellow or Banana Yellow?

--
podzol

THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
Seeking riders and support.
*http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

Old December 12th 05, 02:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I think it's just reg'lar ol' yellow. They ask you to give the products
a name when you add them to your list, though, and I'm accustomed to
making a joke out of pretty much everything, so it became a "don't get
shot by the hunters" concept gag. I like the dirt design, though and
wanted to get one for myself on something other than white or black.

Maybe I could put one on their green shirts and it could be a "Dirt
Riding Summer-Camoflage MUni T-shirt" Whattaya think?

--
dogzilla

Dogzilla, Ex-Kayote.

For your Holiday shoppin' convenience:
http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles
dogzilla's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11191

WTB: Yo Eddy Sticker (Fat Chance) [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 11th 05 02:47 AM
21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula NeoOne Marketplace 0 January 10th 05 06:05 AM
"N" sticker Veloise General 0 December 22nd 04 03:23 PM
Can I order a "SAME ROADS, SAME RULES" sticker? Hi, I'm TV's Oscar The Grouch General 11 October 18th 03 05:05 PM