Possible Mini Cal. Muni Weekend

Old December 13th 05, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Possible Mini Cal. Muni Weekend

I second what Erk said..I had a great time! The trails were awesome and
the riding, damn. I don't need to repeat whats been said. Jon thanks
for lending me your KH, it was a luxurious change from my peiceoshnit
ride haha. Josh those were some HUGE drops u survived, maybe next time
I'll feel like dying and give it a go. Thanks again!

--
BleedforTrials
BleedforTrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10232

Old December 13th 05, 08:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

chances are, if mike and beven are going down, i'll probably be going
down too

it just depends on when - i've been busy lately. (red rocks climbing
for xmas break).

-corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

Old December 13th 05, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

....as long as we have beer :-)
and I'm sure Catboy could whip up a t-shirt!

vivalargo wrote:
Buenas--

This will be a Saturday/Sunday affair with no banquet or t-shorts, et
al, just riding.

JL

--
mscalisi
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old December 14th 05, 04:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Did I miss the dates or something? Or is not figured out yet... ?
**Please make it after January 9th**
Sounds like a great ride!

Later,

Jess

--
Jester2000

'unicyclejester.com' (http://www.unicyclejester.com) | 'busteduni.com'
(http://www.busteduni.com) | 'primitivepictures.net'
(http://www.primitivepictures.net) | 'teamprimitive.com'
(http://www.teamprimitive.com)
The next installment coming *SOON* to a browser near you. It's going
to be BIG!
My Photos! 'Trip to WA'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery/wa_trip/) | 'Santa Barbara'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery/s_barb_july_05/) | 'Dan Heaton'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery/dan_heaton_visits)
Jester2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3662

Old December 14th 05, 06:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I would love to come down also. But I've got a lot of other trips
already planned for next year, so I hope it fits into one of the gaps.
Watch out for Moab, which is usually around the last weekend in March.

A small MUni Weekend could lead to a future full-scale MUni Weekend on
those trails...

And yes, Southern CA trails are dry. Even up here in the North part of
the state we don't get any rain (at all) in the warmer half of the
year. But the trails I rode in Santa Barbara probably get even less
precipitation. This makes the dirt loose, which presents riding
challenges as your wheel sometimes wants to "erode" off the edge. At
the same time, good trail etiquette tells us to tread lightly, and try
not to wear things down any more than we have to; to preserve the trail
for future rides and riders (including ourselves). So a dry, crumbly
trail presents challenges just like a muddy, sticky trail.

--
johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old December 14th 05, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

If you guys can move it to anytime in the beggining of January I AM SO
FREE TO GO! I finially got a Muni and everyything, so hit up the dates
il try to be there...

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228