So Goatage on or not?

Old April 7th 06, 07:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default So Goatage on or not?

cfsmtb Wrote:
Update on state-of-play regarding the most recent PubBUG news alert....

We're off to the Celluloid Cycles 6pm session, then probably staying
in the CBD for quiet beerage, or getting tix to the 8.30pm session.
Depends if tickets have sold out, and my sh!tty head cold.

So folks, exercise your free will and work out what you'd like to do.
Remember, Goat is open every Friday evening, and our next Goatage
session is planned for April 14.

That's Good Friday.

--
ghostgum

Old April 7th 06, 07:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle

ghostgum Wrote:
That's Good Friday.

Watch here for news whether they're open or not
http://www.goatbeer.com.au/

--
cfsmtb

Old April 9th 06, 05:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle

ghostgum Wrote:
That's Good Friday.

Next Goat is 21 April. Mea culpa!

{Melb} April BikeFun calendar
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t327702.html

Fri 7 & 21 Apr - PubBUG: Fortnightly Goatage
Approx 6pm, Mountain Goat Brewery. Warehouse 1, 18 River Street,
Richmond (entrance is on North Street just by the corner of Clarke St)
Goat Management allows your trusty bike to be parked inside the
premises & the doorbloke is very nice.

--
cfsmtb

Goatage this Friday? Stuart Lamble Australia 14 April 5th 06 09:33 PM
Goatage + Gooch cfsmtb Australia 13 October 6th 05 01:42 AM
Non-alcoholic goatage Euan Australia 19 September 7th 05 06:29 AM
No goatage? TimC Australia 18 June 3rd 05 01:15 PM