Unicycle theif and what he looks like!!

Old December 10th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

Default Unicycle theif and what he looks like!!

Woke up to a cold breeze and what i see my unicycle missing, you may
laugh but i live in a apartment on the 9th floor my door was locked but
winow was wide up, so i looked around and couldn't find anything, so as
i head to the phone to call someone that could help i heard my cam turn
off and on it was the pics of the unicycle theif believe me or not so
heres the pics of the theif. keep ur eyes open for him i like my uni
back
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...01/booyah.jpg]
[image:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...booyah011.jpg]
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...booyah014.jpg]

--
Dumpweed

DUMPWEED
Dumpweed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13659

Old December 10th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

opps 4got a pic
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...booyah015.jpg]

Old December 10th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

so someone came into your appartment, got a spiderman doll and took
pictures with it and your unicycle then stole it?

--
gordito8me
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old December 10th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I think spiderman is the thief. He took pictures of himself with
Dumpweed's uni, because noone would ever believe that spiderman stole
it.
I feel your pain, man!

--
ivan

'Union' (http://www.einradfilm.at/) ist da!
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old December 10th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

What? Did your uni actually get stolen or is this a **** take?

Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old December 10th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I stole it, I wanted your rim and tire for my BC Wheel.

I didn't steal your Mountain Bike though.

--
Borgschulze

Torker DX!
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old December 10th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Eddbmxdude wrote:
What? Did your uni actually get stolen or is this a **** take?

Edd

He's bored obviously...

--
DustinSchaap

Old December 10th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

ok i thought i made it clear that it wasnt really stolen i was bored and
couldn't sleep so i thought i be stupid guess some ppl have no sence of
humor

Old December 10th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

I just don't think it was very funny. If you had made it a bit more
clear that it wasn't actually stolen I might have laughed. but probably
not.