street?

Old August 22nd 05, 06:39 PM
unifreak7

Default street?

Yo,

Trials uni's are awesome for street. If you're into the bigger drops,
sets, stuff like that, the tire really provides a comfortable landing.
Whatever size tire you use (seems like really fat or kinda fat are both
good) make sure you have a strong hub. But that was all ready covered,
lol.

I'm currently riding a profile hub and cranks, viscount seat, DX frame,
since I broke my yuni frame. Just to clear that up, and the rubbing
stopped. haha, friction wore it away, lol.

Getting into street? Right on, good luck, I wish the best, it's a rad
style but has bad falls sometimes. Just make sure you shread. Whatever
you're doing. Laters

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7 - Flip, Spin, and Grind

Now starting to get good!
unifreak7's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old August 22nd 05, 07:26 PM
Evan Byrne

I down right suck at street so im not much to be talking but i find the
1.95 tire great for street, its smoother, the 110 psi makes everything
so smooth, I have riden my yuni trials and my street uni on the same
stuff and i can rolling hop just as high on the street uni, also with
the 110 cranks you can build up hella alot of speed tward say a stair
case or if your good a handrail.

--
Evan Byrne - I Bc.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old August 22nd 05, 07:29 PM
forrestunifreak

I would say 110 or 125 cranks on a 2.5 trials would be best.
Specifiaclly straight cranks, IE no Q-factor.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old August 22nd 05, 07:31 PM
Evan Byrne

Nah, Truly guys, the 110psi is not bad at all, you get use to it so
fast, i jump a 5 set like everyday, its not bad atl all.

Old August 22nd 05, 07:37 PM
Evan Byrne

Trials or Street unifreak7 Unicycling 0 July 29th 05 04:44 PM
Trials or Street vicuniclub Unicycling 0 July 29th 05 04:23 AM
Edinburgh: Princes Street carfree celebration ride Derek F UK 21 May 21st 05 01:19 PM
What is your definition of "Street" riding? johnfoss Unicycling 48 November 25th 04 03:45 PM
The way to break out of the pro-car, anti-car debate? DRS Australia 73 June 2nd 04 12:58 PM