Rock Shox Repair Manuals

Old July 29th 03, 02:14 AM
pico23

Default Rock Shox Repair Manuals

where can I get old rock shox servive flyers? They post the 2000 on up on the web but nothing before.

Thanks,

Justin
Old July 29th 03, 05:41 PM
twotreks

have you tried calling rock shox? they might be able to provide you with an older manual, I know that some of these companies vary in how much they'll help you, but it might be a good start

--
twotreks,
__o

Old July 29th 03, 08:42 PM
pico23

my general feeling is once a company decides that they don't believe an
older product exist (such as no longer mentioning them on the website or
posting a 1MB pdf file that can't cost them more then pennies a year) they
will not be helpful.

Beyond that Rock Shox customer service is less then wonderful but I guess
giving them a call can't hurt. I'll post my results.

Justin