smart mouths

Old November 2nd 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default smart mouths

A lof of you smart mouth cyclists got a nice little beating this past
weekend by the monkey. In literally 3 days flat, I chimp-face massacred
the whole lot of you. I want one of those North American Velonews
awards for the category of "Constant newsgroup rapings by a monkey."

Magilla

Old November 2nd 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

MagillaGorilla wrote:

A lof of you smart mouth cyclists got a nice little beating this past
weekend by the monkey. In literally 3 days flat, I chimp-face massacred
the whole lot of you. I want one of those North American Velonews
awards for the category of "Constant newsgroup rapings by a monkey."

Which is sort of like the joke about winning the Special Olympics. No
wait, it is exactly like the joke about winning the Special Olympics, but
there is nothing wrong with showing a little pride in any accomplishment.

--
Bill Asher
Old November 2nd 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

William Asher wrote:
Which is sort of like the joke about winning the Special Olympics. No
wait, it is exactly like the joke about winning the Special Olympics, but
there is nothing wrong with showing a little pride in any accomplishment.

I want my medal.

Old November 2nd 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
Which is sort of like the joke about winning the Special Olympics.
No wait, it is exactly like the joke about winning the Special
Olympics, but there is nothing wrong with showing a little pride in
any accomplishment.

I want my medal.

We'll bronze one up for you and send it right along.

Whatever happened to the SSotM award?

--
Bill Asher
Old November 3rd 09, 08:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

William Asher wrote:
Which is sort of like the joke about winning the Special Olympics.
No wait, it is exactly like the joke about winning the Special
Olympics, but there is nothing wrong with showing a little pride in
any accomplishment.

William Asher wrote:
I want my medal.

Donald Munro wrote:
We'll bronze one up for you and send it right along.

I bet if that Ochowicz guy that Schwartz and Magilla are so enamored
with was in charge of the special olympics I wouldn't have had to wait
for my medal.

Whatever happened to the SSotM award?

Somebody stole it on the way out ?
Old November 4th 09, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate[_2_]

William Asher wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
Which is sort of like the joke about winning the Special Olympics.
No wait, it is exactly like the joke about winning the Special
Olympics, but there is nothing wrong with showing a little pride in
any accomplishment.

I want my medal.

We'll bronze one up for you and send it right along.

Whatever happened to the SSotM award?

I'll bet someone's still riding it.