By Far the Most Hysterical Anti-Bike Reporting Yet This Year!

Old July 8th 11, 07:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Jym Dyer

Default By Far the Most Hysterical Anti-Bike Reporting Yet This Year!

=v= By none other than Marcia Kramer, of course:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...ial-bike-lane\
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.
Old July 17th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
T°m Sherm@n

Default OT - Terrorism

On 7/8/2011 1:10 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:
=v= By none other than Marcia Kramer, of course:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...ial-bike-lane\
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.

If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians (by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations)
in order to effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis
certainly are terrorists [1].

[1] Including 11/09/2001 [2] according to US intelligence community
(civilian and military) insiders.
[2] European date convention.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old July 17th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Edward Dolan

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
[...]
If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against civilians
(by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations) in order to
effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis certainly are
terrorists [1].

If only they were! If I were in charge, I would slaughter 1000 Palestinians
for every Israeli murdered. And I would kill an extra 1000 for good measure.
Nothing like good measure where Palestinians are concerned.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 17th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Jym Dyer

=x= You know, sticking "OT" in the "Subject:" header doesn't
excuse inflammatory off-topic trolling. It just means the
the troller is that much more of an ass.
_Jym_
Old July 17th 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Opus[_2_]

Default Terrorism against cyclists

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...-controversial...
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

* * *_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.

If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians (by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations)
in order to effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis
certainly are terrorists [1].

[1] Including 11/09/2001 [2] according to US intelligence community
(civilian and military) insiders.
[2] European date convention.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

What does the massive anti-cyclist death threat campaign fall, I
wonder. Does the guy that swore at me to get of the road and then made
the U-turn and tried to kill me when I didn't count as an act of
terrorism or just attempted murder?
Old July 17th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.flame.raccoons
T°m Sherm@n

On 7/17/2011 10:41 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= You know, sticking "OT" in the "Subject:" header doesn't
excuse inflammatory off-topic trolling.

The truth hurts, eh?

It just means the
the troller is that much more of an ass.

One can only wonder why Jym Dyer reads posts marked "OT" if they bother
him so much? Maybe he enjoys complaining?

_Jym_

Watch out for the terrorist raccoons.

Old July 17th 11, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
T°m Sherm@n

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 7/8/2011 1:10 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:

=v= By none other than Marcia Kramer, of course:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...-controversial...
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

� � �_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.

If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians (by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations)
in order to effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis
certainly are terrorists [1].

[1] Including 11/09/2001 [2] according to US intelligence community
(civilian and military) insiders.
[2] European date convention.

--
T�m Sherm�n - 42.435731�N, 83.985007�W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Please honor the signature separator (i.e. "-- ").

What does the massive anti-cyclist death threat campaign fall, I
wonder. Does the guy that swore at me to get of the road and then made
the U-turn and tried to kill me when I didn't count as an act of
terrorism or just attempted murder?

Were the actions part of a coordinated campaign to get cyclists off the
public roads by assaulting selected cyclists? If yes, terrorism. If
no, just the actions of a psychopath.

Bike Anti-Theft Device Zenon Racing 3 December 8th 10 11:16 PM
Howard Stern doing talmud work - anti-gentile anti-family LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 March 21st 08 12:33 AM
The Most Anti-Bike Nation: ---- U. S. A Red Cloud General 20 March 9th 08 08:08 AM
The Most Anti-Bike Nation: ---- U. S. A Tom Sherman[_2_] Recumbent Biking 14 March 9th 08 02:46 AM
Bike camera and reporting to police. Tim Woodall UK 8 February 27th 08 09:26 PM