I FELL OFF MY BIKE!

Old September 27th 04, 04:14 PM
Max

Blair P. Houghton wrote:

While I was *singing*.

please bring your spandex in for testing and recalibration.

..max

--
the part of
was played by maxwell monningh 8-p
Old September 27th 04, 06:51 PM
the black rose

Max wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

While I was *singing*.

please bring your spandex in for testing and recalibration.

.max

And if you let Max recalibrate your spandex, you'll be singing soprano...

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

:-D

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester
the black rose
Old September 27th 04, 11:23 PM
Badger_South

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:27:00 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Climbing.

While I was *singing*.

May I presume Italian Opera?

-B

Old September 28th 04, 11:43 AM
Badger_South

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:51:02 GMT, the black rose
wrote:

Max wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

While I was *singing*.

please bring your spandex in for testing and recalibration.

.max

And if you let Max recalibrate your spandex, you'll be singing soprano...

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

:-D

-km

Uh-oh, spandex wedgie. Major ouchie. ;-D

-B

Old September 30th 04, 04:06 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Badger_South wrote:
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:27:00 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Climbing.

While I was *singing*.

May I presume Italian Opera?

I haven't gone that far. And I'm not shaving my legs until
I'm trying to beat a 27-mph average on my loop.

I think it was Sonia Dada singing "You don't treat me no
good no more."

--Blair
"Maybe it was Italian zydeco opera."
Old September 30th 04, 04:08 AM
Blair P. Houghton

wrote:
Max wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:
While I was *singing*.

please bring your spandex in for testing and recalibration.

And if you let Max recalibrate your spandex, you'll be singing soprano...

Uh-oh, spandex wedgie. Major ouchie. ;-D

Not a problem. This stuff works:

http://www.sternoff.com/

Not to be confused with this stuff:

http://www.condom.com/la-ero.html