Peter Fagerlin impressive videos

Old March 30th 07, 07:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Peter Fagerlin impressive videos

Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
[PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?

Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
Chos TKD www.chos.com guy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
MTB videos I've seen.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

His videos give the real feeling of MTBing for you non-MTBers. Not one
of them is boring.

I thought it was funny the way PoochKums sauces Peter up with
flattery, obviously PoochKums can't ride as good as Peter, thus the
reasoning. I never saw any video of Petes with Ride-A-Lot present,
DUH, because Poochie can't handle the trails he rides.

Nice film work Pete... Guys like you are what make me spend time in
MTB forums. PoochKums is just a side entertainment-recreation to hold
me over til I find guys like you that offer me advancement of my
skill...

Old March 30th 07, 07:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

LIBERATOR wrote:
Some skilled riding on Peter Fagerlin site. I noticed Ride-A-Lot
[PoochKums] said Peter beat some guy up & used Kung Fu on him?

Hmmm... Well, I won't say nothing about Kung Fu and Peters choice of
the martial-art (Steve Gartin & Chas Clements are Kung Fu guys, and
note they refuse to fight anyone, Gartin was chased off the net by a
Chos TKD www.chos.com guy and threatened if he posts he has to pay
penalty by fighting full contact which Gartin won't do), but Peter
definitely knows how to ride a MTB. His videos up to date are the best
MTB videos I've seen.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
He even took a series of photos of a guys injury from falling on his
seat clamp and cutting his leg. Gross....

Too bad it wasn't your tiny balls on that seat clamp rather than Bryce's
leg.

Greg

--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html
Old April 3rd 07, 07:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Mar 30, 12:43 pm, "G.T." wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

The ticket******* Tax Tracker:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html- Hide quoted text -

You're sick. You'd only want it to be my balls so you could see them
and fantasize about having such big organs to work with.

Sicko gay freak. I knew you were Ride-A-Lots lover...

Pete Fagerlin the only cool guy in this group LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 12 December 14th 06 11:45 PM
Impressive hill climber [email protected] Techniques 7 November 9th 06 07:02 PM
Landis impressive today, but... Keith Racing 50 July 20th 06 06:08 AM
Hey Fagerlin... darsh Mountain Biking 6 October 18th 04 10:10 PM
Small world, Pete Fagerlin Mojo Deluxe Mountain Biking 11 December 24th 03 01:48 PM