"It's like this"

Old September 24th 04, 02:35 PM
Jimbo(san)

Default "It's like this"

Ride-A-Lot..

We also figured on breaking out the weights this winter and since I

am
way overweight now maybe some other form of cross training... trail
running/ hiking... Must return to shape.
[/color]

BEER = WEIGHT

I know it sucks, but give up the beer. I haven't touched alchohol in
over a year and I feel great. I used to drink at least 12 pack of
Guiness pints a week and I'm certain it never helped my weightloss.
The
others I ride with drink copious amounts of brew and as I size down,
they are sizing up.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o

Not an option...
first I get the bike taken away... Now beer...
Maybe I should just get int a trunk and ask Carla to nail it shut!!!
;-P
I'll just pedal more... I am sure it's more to do with the
inactivity...

Jimbo...from my cold dead hands...(san)

--
Jimbo(san)