Cycling to Sydney Farewell Party!

Old July 18th 05, 02:30 PM
Nasz

Default Cycling to Sydney Farewell Party!

Hi everyone,

Our preparations are almost complete, the bikes and gear are ready, the
route is planned, and we're off in thirteen days- which means
it's PARTYTIME! So come and say goodbye to us on Saturday (23rd July)
at Lvpo in Soho (second bar as you enter). We will be there from
7.30pm till the wee hours. Friends, family, flatmates and random
strangers all welcome...

Lvpo
Bar 2
50 Dean Street
London W1D 5BQ

www.lvpo.co.uk

LVPO is situated in the heart of Soho on Dean Street between Old
Compton Street and Shaftsbury Avenue.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...dr_client=none

To follow our progress while we are making our way to Sydney there are
two options:

Our web diary - which we update with news and photos as frequently as
possible - www.nutsonbents.com
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter - email
with the subject line "Newsletter"

Finally. it's not too late to donate to our charities, just visit:
www.justgiving.com/nutsonbents/

Hope to see you all on the 23rd!

Nic + Sedef

PS. Please note the change in email addresses - please amend your
records accordingly
Nuts on Bents - London to Sydney on recumbents