When Obie nixes the Keystone Pipeline

Old March 3rd 13, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil

Default When Obie nixes the Keystone Pipeline

I wonder how he will spin it. For the past for years he has managed to blame the republicans for anything that did not go his way. I wonder how he will be able to do that when he sides with the tree huggers and stops the Keystone pipeline, costing thousands of US jobs, millions of dollars and further eroding any remaining goodwill with Canada. Seems that it will be hard to blame the republicans but I bet he will find a way.
Old March 4th 13, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 3/2/2013 9:16 PM, Phil wrote:
I wonder how he will spin it. For the past for years he has managed to blame the republicans for anything that did not go his way. I wonder how he will be able to do that when he sides with the tree huggers and stops the Keystone pipeline, costing thousands of US jobs, millions of dollars and further eroding any remaining goodwill with Canada. Seems that it will be hard to blame the republicans but I bet he will find a way.

Fox News says your opinion on that changed. Please try to
keep up.

https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/st...56275529629696

Old March 6th 13, 11:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_7_]

On 03/03/2013 04:16, Phil wrote:
I wonder how he will spin it. For the past for years he has managed to blame the republicans for anything that did not go his way. I wonder how he will be able to do that when he sides with the tree huggers and stops the Keystone pipeline, costing thousands of US jobs, millions of dollars and further eroding any remaining goodwill with Canada. Seems that it will be hard to blame the republicans but I bet he will find a way.

Frack off.