what do ya think

Old November 13th 04, 06:42 AM
ben_unruh

Default what do ya think

pegs on a girrafe, im tempted should i buy them?

--
ben_unruh - ogga booga bogga boo

The power of the polka

Unicyclers Unite
ben_unruh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6766

Old November 13th 04, 06:47 AM
gerblefranklin

It's been done. I hear it works pretty well.

On another note, would you please post a title to your thread that is
more informative? Threads with titles like "What do you think?" tell the
reader almost nothing. An alternative title could've been "Pegs on a
Giraffe?"

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

"When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use." "It is
enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast
the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide
everything." - Joseph Stalin

Old November 13th 04, 07:18 AM
john_childs

You can put pegs on a giraffe. You can stand on the pegs and hand-crank
the unicycle. The trick to that skill is not smaking yourself in the
face with the giraffe. The first time you try it you'll see what I
mean.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old November 13th 04, 08:11 AM
harper

john_childs wrote:
*The trick to that skill is not smaking yourself in the face with the
giraffe. The first time you try it you'll see what I mean. *

Or, look at a photo of John Childs. You'll see what he means. He's been
smacked alot.

--
harper - Riding a Fat

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"You go through life and you choose." - Greg Harper

"Find weak people and take stuff from them" - Greg Harper

Old November 13th 04, 08:16 AM
toddw9

harper wrote:
*

Or, look at a photo of John Childs. You'll see what he means. He's
been smacked alot. *

HAHAHAHAHAHA

that reply made my day

--
toddw9 - you win, you always do!
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

Old November 13th 04, 09:44 AM
john_childs

And Harper should point out that it is a good idea to keep your long
hair away from the chain when hand cranking a giraffe. Not that he
would have any personal experience with that, but yeah, keep your hair
out of the chain.

Old November 13th 04, 09:45 AM
daino149

john_childs wrote:
*And Harper should point out that it is a good idea to keep your long
hair away from the chain when hand cranking a giraffe. Not that he
would have any personal experience with that, but yeah, keep your hair
out of the chain. *

Is that the best you could come up with?

Harper: 1
John: 0

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino Updated: 04.10.19
Seatpost and rail adapter
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

Old November 13th 04, 10:03 AM
john_childs

daino149 wrote:
*Is that the best you could come up with? *

Unfortunately yes. I'm a bit slow due to repeated verbal blows to my
face by Harper.