The fun starts tomorrow.

Old March 31st 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default The fun starts tomorrow.

Got my baby today.
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...939723131a7e8]

I've been awake over 20 hours now and don't trust myself to ride it
yet. I'll wake up fresh later on and be able to safely run it through
it's paces. If I get on it now I'll just crack a wrist or something
and that will really tork my jaw.

That's a 'Dave Stockton'
(http://www.livewireunicycles.com/CokerWheels.htm) wheel with the
sidewalls machined for when I decide to up grade the frame and go with
a brake setup. And yes, that's a 'Scott Wallis Road Relief Saddle'
(http://www.wallisdesign.com/HANDLEpics.html) with the V-Grip option.

I plan on putting a whole bunch of miles on that sucker starting in
about 10 hours.

There's nothing like getting a cool new toy to stave off sleep when you
most desire it.... There are a couple more pics in 'my gallery.'
(http://tinyurl.com/q9d6u)

--
Trapper
Trapper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10341

Old March 31st 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

good luck trying to fall asleep

--
carsonpalooza

I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
That site is making me drool.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old March 31st 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i wish i had a uni as sexy as that one

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

Old March 31st 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice... where did you get it?

--
manon1wheel

Riley

I LOVE YOU GILBY
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old March 31st 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I live down the street from Dave and Scott. (neener neener neener) It's
been in the works for a few months now. Dave put it all together for
me. See. I'm still not in bed. My eyes are like this -

Old March 31st 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hahaha. your so luckey... i know its kind of rude to ask this but how
much did you pay for it?

Old March 31st 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Not too much of a secret really. The major costs were the wheel and
saddle and those prices are published on their sites.

Wheelset
Price: $481.84
Machined Sidewall Surcharge: $60.00

Saddle
Road Relief saddle with no handle or bumper $ 285.00
V-Grip handle $
110.00
Carbon fiber bumper $
25.00

Bedford Coker Frame $99
and toss in some extra for cranks, seatpost, pedals... Plus some caring
labor and your right in the ballpark.

Next year I will spring for upgrades.

Old April 1st 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ahhh grasshoppa. Brakes are mass produced. The coveted parts on my
beauty were mostly handcrafted. And that in itself is priceless.

(Can you tell I'm still awake... almost 22 hours. I have resorted to
New Belgium Diere De Mars for assistance.)

Old April 1st 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

why dont you go to sleep?