Campy Victory/Chorus Wheels

Old June 2nd 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Campy Victory/Chorus Wheels

Posting this for a buddy:

In 1988, when I was competing in triathlons, I purchased a handmade Italian
bike (by Alcide Basso), which came with these marvelous sew-up tire wheels.
I rode them home from the Bryn Mawr, PA bike shop where I bought it (Cycles
BiKyle), but purchased some Mavic wheels with clincher tires, and never put
them back on the bike. So, they have been collecting dust in my garage.

Up for auction are a pair of wheels fitted with Campagnolo Victory crono
rims, first year Campagnolo Chorus quick release hubs, 28 (14 on each side)
single cross spokes, Vittoria Pro L sew up tires (700C) (which pumped up to
100 psi and held its air) and Regina CX/CX-S six speed 13, 14, 15, 17, 19
and 21 freewheel. Also included is a new in box Specialized Turbo R (700 x
25C) sew up tire and extra rim with the spokes cut off to stretch your new
tire. I measured the rear hub from the outside of the locknuts, and it is
closer to 125mm than 120mm.

See these wheels at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

You may also contact me directly at