SINZ Unitour starts this Saturday!

Old January 17th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default SINZ Unitour starts this Saturday!

Hi all,

We are about to kick off on The South Island, New Zealand Unicycle
Tour, starting this Sat 20th January!

Our first unicyclist arrives in NZ today (not counting us Kiwis ).
Make sure you follow our photo blog during the tour:
www.sinzuni.org

Don't forget to leave us messages on the guestbook during the tour.

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

'The SINZ Unitour 2007' (http://www.sinzuni.org)...No Salvation
Required
'The Laos Unicycle Tour 2006' (http://www.laosunitour.org)....An
Adventure of Epic Proportions
The Monguni Tour 2008....catchy slogan pending
The Unifice 2009....Fire & Ice, One-Wheel Sacrifice
The SISININZ Unitour 2010....How to get a sore butt

Old January 18th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

Go go go you guys! Wish we were there too. A special good luck to all of
you I've had the pleasure to ride with: Nick, Barry, Hans, Roger, Tony,
Ken and of course Connie. I'll be beaming everyone thoughts of clear
skies and powerful fast riding. BTW Nick that is so cool you got your
grandmother to do support on the tour! Have a great time.

---Nathan

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Old January 18th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Awesome I can't wait to start reading the ride reports. I loved reading
the stuff from Laos and I doubt this will disapoint me. Good luck to
everyone, and have a safe trip.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old January 22nd 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the slow updates. We're having problems uploading pics on
Dial-up. We will hopefully get it all updated tonight when we reach
Clyde.

Keep an eye on the website: www.siznuni.org

We're having a wonderful time although we got caught in a sandstorm
yesterday.

Ken

Old January 22nd 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

http://www.sinzuni.org

Sounds fun, I'm pretty excited about the bit I'm joining you for.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

Old January 23rd 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

But where did all the equipment pages go!?!?!! Now I have nothing to
gawk at inbetween ride reports!

Old February 18th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a bit disappointing for those following the SINZ
Unitour the lack of regular updates. Anyway, it is now up to date with
photos and blog until the final day. We still have some issues with
the site, but most of the content is there now anyway. We'll post some
newspaper articles and some videos over the next few days.

www.sinzuni.org

Cheers,

Ken

Old February 18th 07, 11:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Videos from the tour:
http://enhansa.net/nz/

kenwind.avi is a must see.

Some of the pictures from my camera he
http://enhansa.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1078

--
siafirede

James = my name
'This' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout) = my myspace

I will be zig zagging through New Zealand late Jan-March. PM me if you
want to meet up or can offer me a free couch! After Feb. 6th I will be
going solo from Christchurch to the NI, so any company will be
appreciated.
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057

Old June 20th 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Just a quick note to say that the SINZ website will go offline on 1
July. The domain expires and I will not be renewing it. This is your
last chance to have a look at the photos and blog from the website:
www.sinzuni.org

I'm doing an upgrade of AdventureUnicyclist and will put the SINZ tour
website as a subdomain when it goes online, which may be in a month or
two.

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!!
www.uninam.net

Email me for details.
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 4th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

I have uploaded some video footage from TV1 and TV3 News which
interviewed our riders during the tour. There is some good footage of
us at the start of the Otago Central Rail Trail and also riding up
Baldwin Street, the worlds steepest street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXXwnkFDEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnNO5MmcBiA

The website is actually still online...I'll keep it registered for as
long as I can.
www.sinzuni.org

Enjoy!

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The Monguni 2009....Unicycle Tour of Mongolia

Email me for details.
http://www.usenet.com