Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Old April 15th 04, 04:23 AM
Bill Z.

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Tim McNamara writes:

(Bill Z.) writes:

Now you've lied twice.

Actually, Bill, you're being every bit as dishonest as you accuse
Sorni of being. More so in fact, since you're also a troll.

Well, that makes you a liar too, Tim. Everything I said was nothing
but the truth. And the facts are that, in the original message,
Sorni was not misquoted, nor was there any error in attribution,
as the message clearly would be read as "X said that Y said that ..."
which is unambiguous.

Also, the only "trolls" are Sorni and a few others - I've only been
responding to personal attacks, not starting them.

Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
on, too.

That's pretty much what Sorni said and it never stops him from replying.
Usually people who mention killfiles simply want to be able to insult
someone without having anyone else read the response. So, as far as
I'm concerned, you can f___ off along with the other jerks. The lot of
you are pretty worthless.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 15th 04, 04:57 AM
S o r n i

Tim McNamara wrote:

I wish that Sorni and Jim, et al, will take this clue from me:
killfiles are good. Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
on, too.

Ya know, Tim, on my previous computer I had dozens of trollers' names in a
kill file, but have so far not bothered on this machine.

I *can* let Zaumbie get in his precious last word; however, what has
happened a few times is that someone else replies -- I answer that -- and
then the interminator* chimes back in and we're off again.

Like I said previously, I had NO IDEA what kind of obstinate, crybaby jerk I
was dealing with. All I tried to do was point out that someone posted a
reply to my post directed at a different person, leaving an attribution from
me that didn't belong there, as there was no corresponding text to go with
it. Truly not an earth-shattering event (except in Zaumbie Land). Then he
started banging on his high chair, throwing out personal attacks, and fun
ensued...

Bill "will let this thread die quite soon" S.

* spell check suggested inseminator -- like we need more Zaumbies in the
world!

Old April 15th 04, 05:09 AM
S o r n i

Bill Z. wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

(Bill Z.) writes:

Now you've lied twice.

Actually, Bill, you're being every bit as dishonest as you accuse
Sorni of being. More so in fact, since you're also a troll.

Well, that makes you a liar too, Tim. Everything I said was nothing
but the truth. And the facts are that, in the original message,
Sorni was not misquoted, nor was there any error in attribution,
as the message clearly would be read as "X said that Y said that ..."
which is unambiguous.

Also, the only "trolls" are Sorni and a few others - I've only been
responding to personal attacks, not starting them.

Re-read the thread, you lying prick. Who started throwing around words like
"liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again with Tim! Someone
disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

Sea Kelp...seriously.

Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
on, too.

That's pretty much what Sorni said and it never stops him from
replying. Usually people who mention killfiles simply want to be able
to insult someone without having anyone else read the response. So,
as far as I'm concerned, you can f___ off along with the other jerks.
The lot of you are pretty worthless.

Once again, everyone else is wrong and you're right. Notice how NO ONE
agreed with you EVEN ONCE in this entire thread? It's because YOU MADE A
TEENY-TINY MISTAKE and wouldn't admit it. Must suck to be that miserable.
If you weren't so unbelievably obnoxious, I'd honestly feel sorry for you.

Bill "and by the way, snipping the stuff for which you have no answer (i.e.,
the ARPA-era nerds who ALSO said you were wrong) isn't an effective argument
tactic" S.

Old April 15th 04, 05:10 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

nator* chimes back in and we're off again.

Like I said previously, I had NO IDEA what kind of obstinate, crybaby jerk I
was dealing with. All I tried to do was point out that someone posted a
reply to my post directed at a different person, ....

And there Sorni goes whining and whining again. Of course, what he
really did was start arguing, spouting childish insults, when he it
became obvious that he was wrong - the text he complained about clearly
and correctly indicated who had said what, although it was slightly
more verbose than needed.

Now Sorni is trying to pretend he was a poor, aggrieved, innocent
party, and that is absolutely amazing.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 15th 04, 05:48 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Re-read the thread, you lying prick. Who started throwing around words like
"liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again with Tim! Someone
disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

You lied about killfiles, you lied about "this is my last reply," and
you lied about whether I had gotten the attributes right - I had (my
newsreader did it for me, accurately and reliably as always.) I
provided you proof of that and you still refuse to accept the obvious
truth. The only complaint you might have is that my post was a few
words and symbols longer than it needed to be.

Face it Sorni, you are a fool. You can't even handle simple tasks
that my newsreader can handle trivially - counting the number of ''
when there are only a couple of levels of nested quotes. You simply
can't accept the fact that you complained due to your misreading
the original post and you can't admit it.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 15th 04, 05:54 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:
JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

"S o r n i" writes:

Hey, putz, you're still in the wrong. Get used to it and act like a
man and admit your error.

Hey jerk, the post was neither a misquote nor a misattribution, so
Sorni is lying. If you want to complain about writing style, I could
care less.

You're still wrong, putz.

jim
Old April 15th 04, 05:55 AM
JimLane

S o r n i wrote:

Bill Z. wrote:

Tim McNamara writes:

(Bill Z.) writes:

[...]

Yo, Sorni, can you imagine the depth of his lack of self-esteem? Wow,
what a psych case.

jim
Old April 15th 04, 05:57 AM
JimLane

S o r n i wrote:

Tim McNamara wrote:

[...]

Has the putz dropped far enough with this that we can nominate him for
USENET Kook of the Month? He is trying awfully hard.

jim
Old April 15th 04, 06:27 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
JimLane writes:

You're still wrong, putz.

You are still not capable of acting like an adult.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 15th 04, 06:29 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Has the putz snip

Lane, you at all capable of anything mildly resembling an adult
converstation or are you getting to use your computer because
your mommy and daddy are out for the night and forgot to tell
your babysitter to keep the machine turned off?

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB