Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Old April 15th 04, 06:48 AM
S o r n i

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Re-read the thread, you lying prick. Who started throwing around
words like "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again
with Tim! Someone disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

You lied about killfiles,

LIAR! I never once said I had killfiled you; in fact, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A
FILTER LIST on this computer (had one on previous machine, long before I
ever heard of you). I'd demand that you quote me, but I know that you have
issues in that area.

you lied about "this is my last reply,"

You made it really hard to stick to that, with your whining and wriggling.
(I was young and innocent the first time I said it; now I realize there's a
psycho on the loosenet.)

and
you lied about whether I had gotten the attributes right - I had (my
newsreader did it for me, accurately and reliably as always.) I
provided you proof of that and you still refuse to accept the obvious
truth. The only complaint you might have is that my post was a few
words and symbols longer than it needed to be.

Face it Sorni, you are a fool. You can't even handle simple tasks
that my newsreader can handle trivially - counting the number of ''
when there are only a couple of levels of nested quotes. You simply
can't accept the fact that you complained due to your misreading
the original post and you can't admit it.

I read it perfectly. You made a mistake. 5 or 6 people have told you so
(including a few "neutral nerds" who have no other interest in this
whatsoever). I admit MY errors (like the term "quote" when it should have
been attribution.) And NOT ONE PERSON has said *YOU* were right...BECAUSE
YOU WEREN'T!

I even found an identical incident in another group and pasted THAT person's
protest here. (It said very simply what I tried to say in the first place:
"Watch that - don't include attribution lines that don't have corresponding
text."
And the fact that my newsreader automatically added "Dick Durbin wrote:"
doesn't mean that "Sorni writes:" was accurate.)

Now go ahead and post ANOTHER bunch of whines 'n lies, Bill. I'll let you
get the last word *here*, as elsewhere. (Doesn't mean I won't answer in
other subthreads, however. Some things DEMAND rebuttal.)

Bill "waiting for a sockpuppet to appear and support you, because God knows
no one else will" S.

Old April 15th 04, 08:41 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

You're still wrong, putz.

You are still not capable of acting like an adult.

And whatever has given you the idea that you can? Not your behavior in
this newsgroup, putz. No one backing you except your pride. But then
again a lot of people like you are just as proud of being wrong as most
are of being right.

Niteynight, putz.

jim
Old April 15th 04, 08:42 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

Has the putz snip

Lane, you at all capable of anything mildly resembling an adult
converstation or are you getting to use your computer because
your mommy and daddy are out for the night and forgot to tell
your babysitter to keep the machine turned off?

Hell, child, I have dust in the corners older than you are. And then
there's that very, VERY immature attitude of yours. About minus five
years old or so.

jim
Old April 15th 04, 08:44 AM
JimLane

S o r n i wrote:

Bill Z. wrote:

"S o r n i" writes:

[...]

Be careful, Sorni, he'll drag in the "v" man.

jim
Old April 15th 04, 02:07 PM
Rick Onanian

"I'm sane and the whole world is crazy" wrote:
Then I take it your colorful language is do to precisely what
emotional problem?

and then defended it with:
Rick, you are you so dumb as to not know what a typo is? Sorni simply

A typo would be "is dur to" or "is du to". That's when your finger
accidentally hits the wrong key or fails to hit an appropriate key.
You chose the wrong word, and can't even admit to that.

has something up his butt and needs to whine about it. I guess you do
too. Why don't you two get together and help each other out - with
your butt problems, that is.

Is that an example of "acting like an adult"? I suppose it's more so
than this:
JimLane writes:
You're still wrong, putz.

You are still not capable of acting like an adult.

Right... your butt suggestions are indeed more mature, logical, and
well-reasoned than "You're still wrong, putz"...
--
Rick Onanian
Old April 15th 04, 04:43 PM
S o r n i

JimLane wrote:
S o r n i wrote:

{Amazingly brilliant scathing flame snipped}

Be careful, Sorni, he'll drag in the "v" man.

Ya know, he reminds me of Vandetroll. Anyone who disagrees with him is a
LIAR!....and a MORON!...DUH!!!

Sad, really.

Bill "let's just ignore him and hope he goes away" S.

Old April 16th 04, 05:23 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Re-read the thread, you lying prick. Who started throwing around
words like "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again
with Tim! Someone disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

You lied about killfiles,

LIAR! I never once said I had killfiled you;

I thought you had, but with two other bozos on my case, all ranting
and raving like little children, it is very easy to confuse you guys.

you lied about "this is my last reply,"

You made it really hard to stick to that, with your whining and wriggling.
(I was young and innocent the first time I said it; now I realize there's a
psycho on the loosenet.)

No, you are simply projecting. The only whining is coming from you.
You're the guy all upset, after all.

I read it perfectly. You made a mistake. 5 or 6 people have told you so
(including a few "neutral nerds" who have no other interest in this
whatsoever). I admit MY errors (like the term "quote" when it should have
been attribution.) And NOT ONE PERSON has said *YOU* were right...BECAUSE
YOU WEREN'T!

5 or 6 people (probably less) are hardly definitive, particularly since
most probably didn't read the original. But in any case, they are all
wrong - there was no 'wrong' attribution because you can determine who
said what. Even my newsreader can. If it can, you can.

I even found an identical incident in another group and pasted THAT person's
protest here.

So what? You can find millions of people in the U.S. who think the
world was created in 6 or 7 mean solar days.

Bill

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 16th 04, 05:24 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

And whatever has given you the idea that you can? Not your behavior in
this newsgroup, putz. No one backing you except your pride. But then
again a lot of people like you are just as proud of being wrong as
most are of being right.

Niteynight, putz.

Adults don't go around calling people childish names like "putz."
Don't let you mommy know or she may take your computer away from
you.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 16th 04, 05:36 AM
Bill Z.

Rick Onanian writes:

"I'm sane and the whole world is crazy" wrote:
Then I take it your colorful language is do to precisely what
emotional problem?

and then defended it with:
Rick, you are you so dumb as to not know what a typo is? Sorni simply

A typo would be "is dur to" or "is du to". That's when your finger
accidentally hits the wrong key or fails to hit an appropriate key.
You chose the wrong word, and can't even admit to that.

Nope - it is a typo. My typos tend to be more complex than just
hitting the wrong key, and I have to go back and fix the text up.
Occassionally I'll miss something. Curiously, I'll mistype things in
this way that I consistently get right when writing with a pen or
pencil. (BTW, in the last sentence, I started to type 'write'
instead of 'right', but caught it as I was typing.)

So you guessed wrong - it is not "choosing" the wrong word but a
disconnect between what I think and what my fingers do when I'm
using a keyboard.

I guess a one-word typo is the biggest thing in your life. Pretty
childish of you, isn't it?

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB