Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Old April 16th 04, 05:38 AM
Bill Z.

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Rick Onanian writes:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:23:54 GMT, (Bill
Z.) wrote:
Usually people who mention killfiles simply want to be able to insult
someone without having anyone else read the response. So, as far as

How would killfiling somebody prevent others from reading his
response?

Not very smart, are you Ric - the guy obviously wants everyone *else*
to killfile me so he can post his garbage without anyone else seeing
a reply.

Of course, you probably knew that.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 16th 04, 07:16 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

"S o r n i" writes:

Re-read the thread, you lying prick. Who started throwing around
words like "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again
with Tim! Someone disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

You lied about killfiles,

LIAR! I never once said I had killfiled you;

I thought you had, but with two other bozos on my case, all ranting
and raving like little children, it is very easy to confuse you guys.

and of course, no apology was forthcoming although Bill Z has falsely
accused Sorni of something. All too predictable, isn't the putz.
snip

So what? You can find millions of people in the U.S. who think the
world was created in 6 or 7 mean solar days.

Bill

And all we have to do to find one unmitigated as*hole is look under Bill
Z. in this ng. Simple, no?

jim
Old April 16th 04, 07:17 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

And whatever has given you the idea that you can? Not your behavior in
this newsgroup, putz. No one backing you except your pride. But then
again a lot of people like you are just as proud of being wrong as
most are of being right.

Niteynight, putz.

Adults don't go around calling people childish names like "putz."
Don't let you mommy know or she may take your computer away from
you.

Right. We took hers away for reaming out as*holes like you. Based on
your behavior here, it is too bad your mother wasn't the poster child
for abortion.

jim
Old April 16th 04, 07:40 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

and of course, no apology was forthcoming although Bill Z has falsely
accused Sorni of something. All too predictable, isn't the putz.
snip

Given the continual false accusations (not mistakes, but bald faced
lies) coming from Sorni, why should I bother? The guy was in fact
lying and at worst I was confused about one minor point.

So what? You can find millions of people in the U.S. who think the
world was created in 6 or 7 mean solar days.
Bill

And all we have to do to find one unmitigated as*hole is look under
Bill Z. in this ng. Simple, no?

The "assholes" would include you, Sorni, and a couple of other jerks.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 16th 04, 07:41 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

Niteynight, putz.

Adults don't go around calling people childish names like "putz."
Don't let you mommy know or she may take your computer away from
you.

Right. We took hers away for reaming out as*holes like you. Based on
your behavior here, it is too bad your mother wasn't the poster child
for abortion.

So you really do have the majurity of an 12 year old boy.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 16th 04, 01:35 PM
Rick Onanian

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:36:24 GMT, (Bill
Z.) wrote:
Rick Onanian writes:
A typo would be "is dur to" or "is du to". That's when your finger
accidentally hits the wrong key or fails to hit an appropriate key.
You chose the wrong word, and can't even admit to that.

Nope - it is a typo. My typos tend to be more complex than just
hitting the wrong key, and I have to go back and fix the text up.

If they're more complex than just hitting the wrong key, then
they're not typographical errors.

Occassionally I'll miss something. Curiously, I'll mistype things in
this way that I consistently get right when writing with a pen or
pencil. (BTW, in the last sentence, I started to type 'write'
instead of 'right', but caught it as I was typing.)

That's another example of choosing the wrong word...or do your
fingers magically know homonyms for such words? Here's a hint:
fingers don't know anything. They are biomechanical devices
controlled by the brain. Just because the decision was not a
conscious decision doesn't mean that you didn't choose the wrong
word.

So you guessed wrong - it is not "choosing" the wrong word but a
disconnect between what I think and what my fingers do when I'm
using a keyboard.

There's no guess. Your fingers are operated by your brain; it
controls your fingers to move a given distance in a given direction,
and they don't have any free will.

I guess a one-word typo is the biggest thing in your life.

Again, you attempt to defend yourself by misdirection instead of
simply admitting "I typed the wrong word". Your example only proves
that you aren't aware that the brain controls muscles.

I suppose there could be an exception in your case; it's entirely
possible that you lack a brain.

Pretty childish of you, isn't it?

Hmm...childish...kind of like:
you can f___ off along with the other jerks
The "assholes" would include you, Sorni, and a couple of other jerks.
Go f___ yourself, twirp.
Oooooooooooooh. Little Sorni is upset about a typo.
F___ you too.
"Everyone else" are a few idiots with their heads up their butts.

And, of course, the classic:
has something up his butt and needs to whine about it. I guess you do
too. Why don't you two get together and help each other out - with
your butt problems, that is.

And finally, the obsession with calling others immature, childish,
or unable to act like an adult; that tendency is most common in
children who think they are adults.
You are still not capable of acting like an adult.
Don't let you mommy know or she may take your computer away
Then you should have left me out of your infantile name calling.
Sorni is still acting like a little child.
What you've proven is that you have the emotional maturity of a little
child who is not capable of a rational discussion without resorting
to continual, unprovoked, infantile name calling.

It seems you carry this obsession to other threads on other
newsgroups too:
This guy is 46+ years old and acts like a 12 year old boy.
*You* are a acting like a little boy. I'm not impressed.
What more proof is needed that 46+ year old Mad Dog has the mentality
of a boy in a junior high school locker room?
Your own childish grudges speak for themselves. Too bad you can't
act your age (a bit over 46, according to you.)
And you are acting like a foul-mouthed teenager.
Still acting like a 12 year old boy in spite of being over 46 years
old?
Jeff's the guy acting like a kid from junior high school

....and that was all from the very first thread that
groups.google.com returned when I searched on 'nemuaz'. I didn't see
anybody there on your side, either.

You might as well face it...It's not the whole world, it's you.
--
Rick "This is fun...don't stop now!" Onanian
Old April 16th 04, 04:11 PM
S o r n i

Z.) wrote:
Rick Onanian writes:
[...]

Rick (The Terminator) O. blows away Bill (The Interminable) Z. Film at 11;
services to held...etc, etc.

Bill "nominate this for Flame o' The Week" S.

Old April 16th 04, 08:02 PM
JimLane

S o r n i wrote:
snip

Rick (The Terminator) O. blows away Bill (The Interminable) Z. Film at 11;
services to held...etc, etc.

Bill "nominate this for Flame o' The Week" S.

Pet Cemetery?

jim
Old April 16th 04, 08:03 PM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

Niteynight, putz.

Adults don't go around calling people childish names like "putz."
Don't let you mommy know or she may take your computer away from
you.

Right. We took hers away for reaming out as*holes like you. Based on
your behavior here, it is too bad your mother wasn't the poster child
for abortion.

So you really do have the majurity of an 12 year old boy.

If I do, it is still further up the feeding chain than where you reside,
putz.

jim