"Wii fit" like bicycle tour

Old June 6th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Cotton[_2_]

Default "Wii fit" like bicycle tour

I planned a loaded tour from Cheltenham near Philadelphia PA to St.
Petersburg Fl. I turned around in Norfolk two years ago. This year I thought
I would do the ride. However, family comments has forced me to be at home
each night.
I concocted a plan where I would do rides from home in clock wise positions
and project the miles to my route map. I am not loaded and I can easily pick
the days I ride. I do have to finish before June 14. I am halfway there with
505 miles. Details and maps are he
http://www.billcotton.com/my_76th_birthday_rides.htm

Old June 9th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Ron Wallenfang

--

One thing for sure, Bill, is that you'll do more climbing around
Philadelphia than you would on the way to Florida. So if you do a

That said, great idea! You do your best under the circumstances, and
if at age 76, the circumstances don't include physical difficulty in
doing the miles, you're very blessed indeed!
Old June 9th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Cotton[_2_]

"Ron Wallenfang" wrote in message
[...]

Great hearing from you Ron, I continue to follow your actually trips, you
are my inspiration.
Blessed are the only explanation, looking at our peers our in ages ranges.
The route that the gps plotted, along the east coast, in Myrtle Beach with
the Saturday miles. I think that the heat Saturday in New Jersey match the
South Carolina at 90 degree. Nor stops going to Egg Harbor, four stops on
the return.
http://www.billcotton.com/my_76th_birthday_rides.htm