Flightline Trail MUni

Old August 6th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default Flightline Trail MUni

Myself, Eric, and John had a blast on flightline trail today. we did a
total of about 4 miles or technical rocky trials, fast DH north
shoreish structures, loose sandy downhill, and some insanely steep
downhills that hurt looking at.

unfortunantly, we forgot to bring the video camera, but next time we
will!

anyway, we had a blast, and are now stinky, tired, and dirty.

My dad and one of my friends came and hiked along with us also.

-Miles

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

trials_uni wrote:
Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
thing since sliced bread!!

Old August 6th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

mornish wrote:
Myself, Eric, and John had a blast on flightline trail today. we did a
total of about 4 miles or technical rocky trials, fast DH north
shoreish structures, loose sandy downhill, and some insanely steep
downhills that hurt looking at.

unfortunantly, we forgot to bring the video camera, but next time we
will!

anyway, we had a blast, and are now stinky, tired, and dirty.

My dad and one of my friends came and hiked along with us also.

-Miles

Sounds like you guys had a fun ride! I too, just got back from a 4+
hour muni ride with my buddy Jim. I *did* bring a video cam and will be
posting the vid later tomorrow. Sorry for the "partial" Jack.

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

*My Video Gallery*: http://tinyurl.com/e6wt5
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Old August 6th 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

mornish wrote:
no problem. hope your ride was as fun as mine!

It was a major BLAST! Lots of variety; roots, rocks, drops, skinnys,
you name it, *plus* lots of shade! It was like a lush forest in many
sections and we even saw three deers...Did the deer have a little doe?
Yeah, Two Bucks! I was pretty proud of a three+ foot gap I did
from one boulder to another! For me that's not too bad!

Old August 6th 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

yea, we had a great breeze cooling us down.

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

Old August 6th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

mornish wrote:
yea, we had a great breeze cooling us down.

Awsome! I have to come out and join you guys soon! Next Saturday we're
thinking of trying something in Santa Monica mountains. I'll have to
get in touch with John Long (vivalargo) since he lives near there and
knows all the trails in SM.

Old August 6th 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

is that really far away?

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

Old August 6th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

mornish wrote:
is that really far away?

what, Santa Monica? It's about 20-25 miles from my house. And I'm about
120 miles from SD.

Old August 6th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

is it past your house up north, so farther away from me or closer?

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

Old August 6th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

mornish wrote:
is it past your house up north, so farther away from me or closer?

Farther. Depending on where in SD you live, I would estimate your drive
to be about 140 miles, or 2 hours drive at 70 mph average. But longer
with stops, traffic, etc. But WORTH IT!

Old August 6th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

provbably not then. oh well, maybe next time...

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO