one trick for the sponsor

Old February 24th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default one trick for the sponsor

Is a grind ok to?

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

dudewithasock wrote:
Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old February 24th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

olarf wrote:
I set a first time line to the end of Jannuary to see what we have then.
I know it's winter time and not so easy to film some nice stuff
outside.
Every thing will be great, a single trick, a combination, a trial or
street line and also nice bails could be used (sometimes they are
looking better than a trick )
And thanks for the first tricks I still got.

what a coincidence, I just made a 5 minute video of some bails
thursday. Im going to go film some more today..... maybe I'll get a
good bail or a nice trick filmed today OR both!

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15''
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

A new sponsor? jim Australia 1 August 6th 06 12:12 PM
New Sponsor Frank Drackman Racing 0 June 2nd 06 05:14 PM
Lotto: Top Sponsor Exposure, 2nd Sponsor Price [email protected] Racing 2 July 6th 05 07:45 AM
sponsor brockfisher05 Unicycling 0 December 19th 04 10:30 PM
Sponsor? gpickett00 Unicycling 28 May 2nd 04 02:40 PM