RIding Backwards

Old February 23rd 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_runner722

Default RIding Backwards

Ive been tryin to learn how to ride backwards and i make it about 10-20
feet everytime and fall, can i get some tips that will help me learn
better

--
uni_runner722

-N.O.
uni_runner722's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14050

Old February 23rd 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktm13

Try riding in a wide open space if you haven't already done that. When
you first learn how to ride backwards it is good if you are in an area
where you don't have to worry about hitting things. That's just my
opinion and it worked because now I am comfortable riding backwards and
can ride in confined areas.

--
ktm13

-Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.-
ktm13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14089

Old February 24th 07, 09:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

I'm still practising as well

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 24th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

yous a wall and yous it to give you an extera boost and keep practice
ing

--
uni man 22

unicyle for Crist

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
uni man 22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12701

Old February 24th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

i didnt find that using a wall helped very much i just rode slowly then
just stalled lent back and just pedalled it took a while to get how
much i needed to lean back right but after tht i just kep trying and
went further and further, just like learning to ride forwards

--
sp4rky-m4rky
sp4rky-m4rky's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14270

Old February 25th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

uni man 22 wrote:
*yous* a wall and *yous*

Seriously?

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)