Trek 6000 series MTB vs Kona

Old April 21st 08, 05:50 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Trek 6000 series MTB vs Kona

I do not feel good on Kona MTBs.

I tested a Trek 6000 for $679.00 (SRAM X5 - yuck, but can't have
everything for that price) and rode it and felt like my body was
intended for MTBing only.

I road the MTB down stairs and over rocks & obstacles around the
Bicycle Village in Boulder.

I never felt so equal in distribution of weight on any MTB I've
tested, as I did on this one.

Konas don't seem to distribute weight so that when changes in the bike
position occur your weight does not have to adjust to stay upright and
going, like this Trek did.

Hopefully my momma is going to say she's sorry and replace my bike she
was in the conspiracy of stealing - to make things tough on me so I
learn the lessons and become right spiritually... AND THAT Is no ones
place to judge except me.

I never had any problems except the ones that were engineered and
pushed on me by use of surveillance. Not one time did I have contact
with law-enforcement by original neutral law-enforcement officers. All
the problems I have had in my life with law-enforcement was by
conspiracy, RUSH is extensively guilty in this against me and must pay
me for damages.

Then the physical attacks by RUSH planting people by illegal use of
surveillance to provoke me and act aggressive towards me, so I thought
I was in the red and must respond defensively which is offensively.
Sending a guy with a tire iron to provoke me - he followed me in a
car, and then provoked me to fight him. I fought him and won, and he
hit me with the tire iron 3 times, RUSH sent this person to do this.

RUSH is sick and must pay me for this!! There's about 5 other
incidents where RUSH sent persons to attack me and provoke me
physically to fight. Never aside from these conspiracy incidents did I
ever get in a fight - never in Wisconsin, not one time. Ask my brother-
in-law who is part of Strong/Chos group (he works at a Strong owned
company), he'll vouch for me I do not have problems, I am not a
problem, but RUSH sent these individuals to attack me to then say
"Mark has a problem" - that's the key that indicates RUSH is possibly
evil, and by no means can Virginia moron detect RUSH up to no good,
they are light years beyond her in intelligence.

RUSH owes me big!

My mother replacing my bike with that Trek 6000 is one way to start, a
long journey of reparations in monetary form.

On an ending note, RUSH knows by record themselves, nowhere did I have
any fights or confrontations that were not their engineering. By this
truth, it is true I have no problems, my energy and spirit and
attitude towards others is perfect, so by RUSH not having a record of
me having problems with people they did not send, proves without doubt
RUSH is up to no good in their physical assaults of me. All about
their tarot cards and astrology readings - maknig fiction into fact by
forcing it on someone, by illegally using surveillance. That is what
RUSH does, and must stop, and compensate for the damages from such.

Momma, I know you're out here! Trek 6000 at Bicycle Village.

Trek 7100 series Jason Wakeford UK 3 April 22nd 05 11:20 AM
Trek 1700 series Jason Wakeford Techniques 1 April 21st 05 02:45 PM
Trek 7100 series Jason Wakeford General 2 April 21st 05 12:14 AM
RR: Trek Series (Qld) adam85 Australia 15 April 20th 05 05:24 AM
Kona Dawg, or Trek Liquid? Jimmy Boffo Off Road 1 February 8th 04 08:40 PM