Best Reasonably Priced Trainer

Old February 28th 08, 06:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bob C

Default Best Reasonably Priced Trainer

After an off I have a broken wrist & need to keep my fitness up -
recommendations for a simple trainer?
--
Bob C

Old February 28th 08, 08:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Bob C wrote:
After an off I have a broken wrist & need to keep my fitness up -
recommendations for a simple trainer?

http://www.fitbod.com.au/ ?

BTH
Old February 29th 08, 04:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bob C

BT Humble wrote:
Bob C wrote:
After an off I have a broken wrist & need to keep my fitness up -
recommendations for a simple trainer?

http://www.fitbod.com.au/ ?

BTH

er... I meant the mechanical type - but thanks.

--
Bob C

Old February 29th 08, 05:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Feb 28, 5:16 pm, Bob C patnbob@unwired wrote:
After an off I have a broken wrist & need to keep my fitness up -
recommendations for a simple trainer?

You can get a cheap mag trainer for around $100 or so if you shop
around online, they're ok for basic enduro stuff. A bit fiddly and the
resistance and feel aren't great, but they work.