Newbie Tube Question (20" Summit)

Old October 20th 03, 09:04 PM
Animation

Default Newbie Tube Question (20" Summit)

All,

I was using a pump that locked with the tab OUT whereas all the ones I
had used before lock with the tab DOWN. So, I pulled it free in the
locked position after pumping my tire, and ripped the stem from the
tube, I think. Oops.

Well, anyway, now I need to change my tire and buy a new tube. I have a
20" Summit that I bought at NAUCC and its got that fat tire on it. Do I
need a special tube or will a Wal-Mart 20" tube work? Or should I take
off the tire and see what kind of tube was in there?

Thanks,

Lewis

--
Animation - Fear the Lurk-Bandit!

Lewis W Beard

Animation's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/615

Old October 20th 03, 09:16 PM
Checkernuts

a 20" by 2.125 should do the trick. Its a fairly standard tube for BMX
so you should be able to find it with ease at any bike shop or evil big
box outlet.

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old October 20th 03, 10:26 PM
Animation