Things people yell to me

Old July 11th 04, 11:30 PM
gasmaster

Default Things people yell to me

srry to ressurect the thread, but i think that its a valuable one to
have, so here goes.

i live out in the country, and i was goin down this real steep
hill(close to where the pavement ends) when i here this guy yell "HOLY
S**T! DO YOU SEE THAT KID?" what was really disturbing about this, is
that i could swear i heard four/five year old voices in their backyard.

--
gasmaster - level 3 unicyclist

Real men only need 1 wheel.
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713

Old July 11th 04, 11:52 PM
sockmonster

I was practicing wheel walking, when a guy and his teenage daughter rode
by on bikes.

dad- "You're missing a wheel"
me- "No, I took the training wheel off"
girl- "You should try that"
dad- "Are you nuts? I'd break my neck!"

and here' sthe punch line...

me- "Nah, you only break it a little."

I guess it worked, because both of them gave it a valiant shot with
limited success. However, afterwards...

girl- "That was the thrill of my whole summer"

--
sockmonster - One Wheeled Warrior

Funny how in this forum, no one thinks it's weird if someone says, "I
tacoed my giraffe..."
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286

Old July 12th 04, 05:17 AM
dubmuni2004

why is everybodys log in name their actual name and they are all
guests............ something smells fishy

--
dubmuni2004 - bike? where, i dont see one.

I dont have a signature
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Old July 12th 04, 07:11 PM
sarah.miller

dubmuni2004 wrote:
*why is everybodys log in name their actual name and they are all
guests............ something smells fishy *

Its an old old thread, back from when we posted on the newsgroup.
newsgroupers were all listed as guests when the forum thing came
along.
Sarah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old July 12th 04, 11:40 PM
munimanpete

Just now I was taking my dog for a walk on my unicycle, I rode past a
lady and two small boys, as the boys noticed me one said:

"Look a dog....on a mocacycle"

And as they walked further away I continued to hear them talking about
the "mocacycle" ?!?!?

--
munimanpete - smelly ham

WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

Old July 12th 04, 11:55 PM
chirokid

Riding on a river trail this past Saturday, I came upon a father and
son. The son was running back and forth across the trail: gathering
rocks on one side to throw into the river on the other. The kid was
only about 5 or 6 years old.

As I approach, the father says to the son, "Stay right there!", so the
boy wouldn't cut across the trail in front of me. I say, "Thank you,
but I won't hit him!" To which the father replied, "If you did, at
least you'd only hit him with one wheel."

I thought that was quick thinking on the fathers part. And funny.
--chirokid--

--
chirokid - Wolfman 2004: Unicycle Catagory

"Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
quote by Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old July 13th 04, 07:48 AM
thinuniking

I had a biker say "some ******* stole his other wheel" not to me but a
little down the road to his friend. As he rode past i calmly just said
"some ******* welded one to yours". I don't normally here people say
stuff i stoped listening ages ago!
Ben

--
thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old July 13th 04, 12:28 PM
Sofa

chirokid wrote:
* To which the father replied, "If you did, at least you'd only hit
him with one wheel."

*

And potentially two very pinned pedals

I hear more homosexual references than circus references while riding
though

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'yea i no allot of mi frends an i r hecka smartr then othr peeple at mi
skool cus we can balense and we can ride farthar then other peeple wich
makes ur bran more exersised an it helps u consentrate an improves ur
mentel stamena' - 1wheelthrilla

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx) *107* reviews
on *72* products

'London Unicycling Club ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/) (London,
Ontario, Canada)

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old July 13th 04, 12:48 PM
tom_edmonds

I was walking my unicycle home (when riding the cranks creaking loads,
which was getting really loud and annoying so i switched to foot) when
some 45-50 yr old'ish looking couple on their way to a restaurant or
friends for dinner (presumably) saw me walking towards them.
I heard the guy talk really quietly to her and then kept looking back at
me and then half giggling , eventually when i passed i recieved "some
ones nicked your other wheel" to which i replied "yeah i know, thats why
im walking "
but you could just tell he thought he was sooooooo original and the way
he was laughing at his own joke to his wife afterwards and that hed
been planning it for the 15metres or so that id been walking towards him

--
tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

"rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
go and wait in A&E all day?
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

Old July 13th 04, 07:44 PM
unigeee

one of the neat things about unicycling is that it allows many people to
come up with the same original joke. i was riding with my fiancee when
yet another person proudlyvcame up with that same original joke (someone
stole your other wheel). i told them that it was actualy a tandem
bicycle but someone had stolen the frame, chain and handlebars!

john

--
unigeee - Hmmmmm!
unigeee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5397