Yakima Purchases Patents To E-Z Load Roof Rack

Old September 16th 04, 06:23 AM
Slacker

Default Yakima Purchases Patents To E-Z Load Roof Rack

I know the issue of racks come up from time to time, so I thought maybe =
=

some of you might be interested. I really don't know much about either =

company, but I always wondered how you would get a bike on top of a larg=
e =

SUV.

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicyc...rticle_displa=
y.jsp?vnu_content_id=3D1000629162

http://www.ezload.net/

-- =

Slacker
Old September 16th 04, 10:04 PM
Gwood

I saw one of these in Hood River, Oregon last summer. It was at a
windsurfing venue and loaded appropriately, but it was the same product.
Looked very cool actually, and seemed to work very well. The idea certainly
appealed to my petite wife, but the price tag was very steep. We
compromised on a step stool for the time being. Maybe Yakima can mass
produce them and bring the price into line.

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspseemk9wem83lxu@slacker...
I know the issue of racks come up from time to time, so I thought maybe
some of you might be interested. I really don't know much about either
company, but I always wondered how you would get a bike on top of a large
SUV.

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicyc...cle_display.js
p?vnu_content_id=1000629162

http://www.ezload.net/

--
Slacker

Yakima Roof Rack with Civic 2004 EX Sunroof? jon kyle pula Techniques 2 May 12th 04 03:49 AM
MA3 rim failure, where to now jt UK 481 October 10th 03 10:20 PM
MA3 rim failure, where to now B Techniques 258 October 10th 03 08:46 PM
Iinstructions for assembling Yakima roof rack? dtn Marketplace 1 August 4th 03 06:34 AM