Augusta GA

Old July 25th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Default Augusta GA

I live on the other side of the country from you, but I know there are
plenty of unicyclists in GA, I've met some of them.

As a matter of fact, I'm wearing an Atlanta Unicycle Club t-shirt I won
in a raffle at a unicycle event once. I'm not sure how to contact them
other then on here, but they do have a website.
www.atlantaunicycleclub.com

--
forrestunifreak

'*-My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl) -
hasn't been
updated*www.qu-ax.com*
*unicycle for christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old July 26th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
redlinewaterboy

Hey I live in North Augusta and I work in Evans. It would be great to
ride with someone. I've been riding for 5 years I think maybe longer.
I ride Muni, trials , and just got in to distance riding. Oh and I used
to work for unicycle.com. Please e-mail me.
Russell

--
redlinewaterboy
Old July 26th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CizreK

I sent ya a e-mail.

We should get together and you can show me the ropes :P

--
CizreK

Http://www.youtube.com/CizreK
Http://www.myspace.com/CizreKMusic
Http://www.myspace.com/DDWKMF
Http://www.myspace.com/OmnipresentNull
Http://cizrek.deviantart.com
Old July 28th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bugman

Hey, not exactly close, but we don't just ride in Atlanta. The link
that Forrest provided is not currently available, but you can hook up
with us two ways. We have a yahoo group, under the same name, and a
new website under teamunicycle.com We should also have a forum there in
the near future to communicate future events and get togethers.

--
bugman

*Support my Tour de Cure Ride!*
'*Go here to Donate!*'
(http://main.diabetes.org/goto/bugman)
*Thanks!!!*
Old July 28th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

bugman wrote:
The link that Forrest provided is not currently available,

Heh, I didn't even check. I just read it off of my t shirt.

Old July 28th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bugman

forrestunifreak wrote:
Heh, I didn't even check. I just read it off of my t shirt.

No problem, we still have the domain, it is just needing to be rebuilt
and hosted. Through a series of members moving etc... It has not been
available for a while. If I knew anything about the internet other than
posting on forums, it would be done already. I'm the one who
should be embarrassed.

Augusta GA CizreK Unicycling 0 July 25th 08 03:54 PM
Any Riders In Harrisonburg/Augusta County, Virginia Area? pdc Unicycling 6 December 3rd 04 06:15 PM
Via Claudia Augusta Tour? Brian Wasson UK 2 April 28th 04 04:45 PM