could you help me? I'm still pretty green.

Old January 11th 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kayso

Default could you help me? I'm still pretty green.

I think I may have done a trick yesterday, but I do not know if it was a
real trick, and if it was, what it was called. I was hopping a few
inches off of the ground. Then I jumped higher. While in the air, I kept
my feet on the pedals and rode a half revolution and landed and rode
off. If that made any sense, could someone tell me if I did something
there, or if I am just being naive? thanks for any response!

--
Kayso

I don't eat- I fuel
I don't sleep- I recharge
I don't drink- I quench
I don't live- I survive.
Old January 11th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Effi

I remember I did that a few months ago, I dont know if it is a trick
though.
But I was pretty happy when I landed it.

--
Effi
Old January 11th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlisterBurt

thats a pretty cool trick idea ive never seen it before but its
probably been done

--
AlisterBurt
Old January 11th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kayso

I think I've seen it before, I was just wondering what it was called.

--
Kayso

I don't eat- I fuel
I don't sleep- I recharge
I don't drink- I quench
I don't live- I survive.
Old January 11th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

You did a half rev.

--
T.M.C.

Don’t get discouraged, practice is all it takes. Ride hard, but have
fun
-Shaun Johanneson
Old January 11th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kayso

T.M.C.;1168783 wrote:
You did a half rev.

okay, thank you.

--
Kayso

I don't eat- I fuel
I don't sleep- I recharge
I don't drink- I quench
I don't live- I survive.

Dark Green or Bright Green? Bob Dole General 34 March 26th 07 11:52 PM
"My , that's a very pretty..... MagillaGorilla Racing 0 December 31st 06 05:30 AM
(pretty) new vid!! Zzagg Unicycling 12 January 16th 06 10:24 PM
Just because it's pretty Resound Australia 1 September 11th 05 07:13 AM
pretty upd ubersquish Unicycling 2 September 17th 03 06:43 PM