Haymarket crash: Several injured as double-decker bus smashes intocars in busy West End street

Old December 21st 17, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 16:31:41 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH ******'s idiotic drivel

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
Old December 21st 17, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Beavis & Butthead are at it, again! BG

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 16:34:21 +0000, Beavis said to Butthead again:

There's always room for an emergency vehicle.* Mount the pavement,
squash up to the sides etc.* A path can easily be made in the centre.
Ambulances need to get bull bars if it's a problem, any loonie not
getting out of the way is pushed out of the way.

Jeez!!!

He's your FRIEND, Beavis! You two REALLY belong together! LOL
Old December 21st 17, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 16:48:39 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis again:

There's always room for an emergency vehicle. Mount the pavement,
squash up to the sides etc. A path can easily be made in the centre.
Ambulances need to get bull bars if it's a problem, any loonie not
getting out of the way is pushed out of the way.

Jeez!!!

Isn't it an offence not to get out of the way of an ambulance?

You just don't get it, eh, Butthead? tsk

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's
Old December 21st 17, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 16:56:11 +0000, Beavis said to Butthead again:

Isn't it an offence not to get out of the way of an ambulance?

I've got the patience of a saint, but mine has run out with you.
Just **** off.

Nope, he will stay here and keep ****ing in your mouth like he does with
everyone who is stupid enough to "converse" with him! LOL
Old December 21st 17, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 17:01:40 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis again:

I've got the patience of a saint, but mine has run out with you.
Just **** off.

I'm waiting for your Google Maps link of a street too busy for an ambulance....

We are still waiting for your psychicatric certificate regarding the state
of your mental health, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:
Old December 21st 17, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 17:03:01 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It is in the way that you describe, **** fer brains.

I didn't describe a way to not get out of the way of an ambulance.

You are so abysmally stupid, you don't even know what you said, **** for
brains!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about toddlers:
"There's this thing called evolution where the thick little *******s do
Old December 21st 17, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 16:23:12 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis again:

Show me some streets on Google Maps where an ambulance couldn't be
let through.

*** YOU first show us your psychiatric certificates wrt your mental
health, Birdbrain! ***

I did not write the above. *** ***
Not that it matters.

Old December 21st 17, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Haymarket crash: Several injured as double-decker bus smashes into cars in busy West End street

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 18:31:56 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 18:12:48 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
2 Jun 2016 - The situation is set to get worse, with traffic
on our roads expected to grow by up to 55% by 2040, and
morning and evening 'rush hour' periods already lengthening
as traffic volumes reach saturation point in cities like
London, Manchester and Bristol. The bus sector has been hit
the hardest, with journey ...

There's always room for an emergency vehicle. Mount the
pavement, squash up to the sides etc. A path can easily be
made in the centre. Ambulances need to get bull bars if it's a
problem, any loonie not getting out of the way is pushed out
of the way.
Jeez!!!

Isn't it an offence not to get out of the way of an ambulance?

I've got the patience of a saint, but mine has run out with you.
Just **** off.

Bravo! :-)

He must have run out of weed.

He may have finally realised what a ****** you really are, Birdbrain.
If so, it took him long enough to realise what everybody else has
known for years.

Bod made a statement about bicycle ambulances (which you should find
hilarious) then failed to back it up, after being asked to do so by
two people.

He told you to **** off.
I really hope that he means it. Without him you will shrivel up and die.
But.................. he will be back to you :-(
Weak men go back.

Old December 22nd 17, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

You're lying! I never mentioned bicycle *ambulances*. They are
paramedics who generally get to a patient before the ambulance gets there.
They stabilize the patient until an ambulance arrives.
In 50% of cases they sort the problem out on the spot.
Would you laugh hilariously at them if you were dying in the road and
they saved your life?
*Normal* people would be extremely grateful.

--
Bod
Old December 22nd 17, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Bicycle paramedics save lives and a lot of money for NHS | London ...

https://www.standard.co.uk/.../bicyc...-of-money-for-...
16 Sep 2010 - The basic purpose of cycle responders remains the same:
getting life-saving care to patients as quickly as possible." The cycle
responders have treated 50,000 patients since they were first piloted 10
years ago and freed up an estimated 5,000 ambulance hours a year, the
equivalent of having an extra two ...

--
Bod