Campagnolo Delta brakes R&R

Old September 5th 03, 05:04 PM
Lee

Default Campagnolo Delta brakes R&R

Okay, I need some help. I figured out how to get the cover off the Delta
brake (http://www.promechanics.com/tutorial/brakdlta.htm.

But the question is, how do I get the cover back on?

I know that assembly is the reverse of disassembly...but there must be a
trick to it...the cover just doesn't want to go back on and I sure don't
want to break anything by forcing it!

Thanks!

Lee

Old September 5th 03, 07:52 PM
Lee

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in message
But the question is, how do I get the cover back on? BRBR

Raise the barrel adjust knob up, slid the cover back on, lower the little
barrell.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.