Discovery TdF Long Team

Old May 4th 05, 11:28 PM

Default Discovery TdF Long Team

Leif Hoste,
Benjamin Noval,
Jos=E9 Azevedo,
Chechu Rubiera,
Triki Beltran,
Paolo Savoldelli,
Yaroslav Popovych,
George Hincapie,
Pavel Padrnos,
Beno=EEt Joachim

I got this list from cyclingnews. Armstrong isn't on it. You
would have thought Jeff would have put that in the headline....

Old May 5th 05, 04:36 AM
William S. Harley

Well, maybe he knows something that we do not ...
wrote in message
oups.com...
Leif Hoste,
Benjamin Noval,
José Azevedo,
Chechu Rubiera,
Triki Beltran,
Paolo Savoldelli,
Yaroslav Popovych,
George Hincapie,
Pavel Padrnos,
Benoît Joachim

Old May 5th 05, 06:21 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"William S. Harley" wrote:

Well, maybe he knows something that we do not ...
wrote in message
oups.com...
Leif Hoste,
Benjamin Noval,
José Azevedo,
Chechu Rubiera,
Triki Beltran,
Paolo Savoldelli,
Yaroslav Popovych,
George Hincapie,
Pavel Padrnos,
Benoît Joachim

I got this list from cyclingnews. Armstrong isn't on it. You
would have thought Jeff would have put that in the headline....

If y'all notice, there's ten names on the list, and the phrase "long
list" is used in the Cyclingnews article. That means that at least a
couple of these guys aren't going to be riding the TdF this year. The team
is being built around Armstrong, so there wasn't much need to put his name
on the list.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old May 6th 05, 07:30 AM
Van Hoorebeeck Bart

The VRT teletext spoke (in Dutch) of "preselection of riders that will
accompany Armstrong in his last Tour".
Jeff needs to work a little harder on his Dutch, that's all.

But yes, this list is rather short considering overlaps with the Giro
line-up.Another omen that the regime change is taking place.