6 hr teams MTB challenge

Old October 30th 05, 02:06 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default 6 hr teams MTB challenge

Hey all Brisbanites...

.... Kurt and I are doing the Team challenge. Anyone else going to be
there? http://www.twowheelpromotions.com.au/

Tam
Old October 30th 05, 06:30 AM
Peka

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:06:34 +1000, Tamyka Bell
wrote:

Hey all Brisbanites...

... Kurt and I are doing the Team challenge. Anyone else going to be
there? http://www.twowheelpromotions.com.au/

Tam

Yeah I'll be there under the MTB Dirt tent, entering in a 3 man team.
We don't expect to win but will go as hard as we can and just have
some fun.
Old October 30th 05, 11:10 PM
Tamyka Bell

wrote:

Hey all Brisbanites...

... Kurt and I are doing the Team challenge. Anyone else going to be
there? http://www.twowheelpromotions.com.au/

Tam

Yeah I'll be there under the MTB Dirt tent, entering in a 3 man team.
We don't expect to win but will go as hard as we can and just have
some fun.

Make sure you come say hi to me. I don't have a tent. I'll probably wear
either red and blue, or sky blue... I'll be noisy and I'll fall off
lots. I should be easy to spot.

Tam
Old October 30th 05, 11:29 PM

OK, but where's the noise going to be coming from, you or the bike? :-p

I'll have a yellow and white jersey, red and yellow helmet, blue bike.
I dare say it'll be the only one with a kickstand, which should amuse
all those weight weenies as I go past them (well maybe not all of
them...) I think I'll leave my bar end mirror on as well.

Peka

Old October 31st 05, 01:51 AM
Peka

Tamyka Bell Wrote:

I was thinking of getting one of those mirrors so I can check my hair
and apply lipstick while cycling.

TamWouldn't a helmet/sunglasses mirror work better?

--
Peka

Old October 31st 05, 02:33 AM
LotteBum

Tam wrote:

I'll be noisy and I'll fall off lots.

No wonder he went to Boston!!

Lotte"Cruising For a Bruising"Bum

--
LotteBum

Old October 31st 05, 02:58 AM
Tamyka Bell

Peka wrote:

Tamyka Bell Wrote:

I was thinking of getting one of those mirrors so I can check my hair
and apply lipstick while cycling.

TamWouldn't a helmet/sunglasses mirror work better?

--
Peka

I was going to mount it on my tri bars.

Tam
Old October 31st 05, 03:06 AM
Tamyka Bell

LotteBum wrote:

Tam wrote:

I'll be noisy and I'll fall off lots.

No wonder he went to Boston!!

Lotte"Cruising For a Bruising"Bum

--
LotteBum

You're a bad girl, Lotte. Or should I call you Inge?

From Helga, Sven and Heinz
Old October 31st 05, 03:46 AM
LotteBum

Helga, Sven and Heinz wrote:

You're a bad girl, Lotte. Or should I call you Inge?

Save it. I already have a dodgy Scandinavian porn name.

Lotte

P.S. Tamyka, here's a new word for your vocabulary: "Vatpik". It means
Softcock in Danish.

--
LotteBum