Here it is. The smoking gun.

Old May 13th 05, 02:13 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Here it is. The smoking gun.

On Fri, 13 May 2005 12:41:01 GMT, Greg Palast
wrote:

The memo that has "IMPEACH HIM" written all over it.

And here is the usenet post that has "**** OFF SPAMMER" written all
over it.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound
Old May 13th 05, 03:17 PM
Tony B

wrote:

The memo that has "IMPEACH HIM" written all over it.

And here is the usenet post that has "**** OFF SPAMMER" written all
over it.

Guy

Greg Palast is an OK guy, a pukka journo who writes books and everything
- has pieces in Grauniad, Observer, BBC, the works. His "the best
democracy money can buy" is a seminal work on the USian 2000 coup
(sorry, election). Dunno how come he's (if indeed it is he) spamming
here. How odd.

bfn,

TOny B
Old May 13th 05, 03:53 PM
Helen Deborah Vecht

Tony B typ ed

Greg Palast is an OK guy, a pukka journo who writes books and everything
- has pieces in Grauniad, Observer, BBC, the works. His "the best
democracy money can buy" is a seminal work on the USian 2000 coup
(sorry, election). Dunno how come he's (if indeed it is he) spamming
here. How odd.

He isn't just spamming here; he's spamming every open unmoderated
newsgroup I get! Some have had three identical spams today.

Somehow uk.religion.jewish didn't get this spam today; I complained to
the moderators after the post first appeared on Tuesday. The headers had
been forged. Not OK, not nice.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old May 13th 05, 04:25 PM
Mike Causer

On Fri, 13 May 2005 15:53:30 +0100, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

He isn't just spamming here; he's spamming every open unmoderated
newsgroup I get! Some have had three identical spams today.

He claims it's a Joe-job, and seeing that the offending posts are coming
from Poland I'm inclined to believe it.

See: http://www.gregpalast.com/

Mike
Old May 13th 05, 04:30 PM
Dave Kahn

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Tony B typ ed

Greg Palast is an OK guy, a pukka journo who writes books and everything
- has pieces in Grauniad, Observer, BBC, the works. His "the best
democracy money can buy" is a seminal work on the USian 2000 coup
(sorry, election). Dunno how come he's (if indeed it is he) spamming
here. How odd.

He isn't just spamming here; he's spamming every open unmoderated
newsgroup I get! Some have had three identical spams today.

Somehow uk.religion.jewish didn't get this spam today; I complained to
the moderators after the post first appeared on Tuesday. The headers had
been forged. Not OK, not nice.

According to his website he's not spamming at all. The articles are
genuine and are his, but he's not posting them. He claims, and it seems
likely, that an opponent is doing it to discredit him.

--
Dave...

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the
future of the human race. - H. G. Wells

What is Shimano smoking? Chris Zacho The Wheelman Techniques 44 March 17th 05 10:54 PM
Stopping Smoking Not Responding UK 30 January 17th 05 12:13 PM
Pipe dreams - what IS Dickie Pound smoking ? Sandy Racing 0 December 28th 04 08:57 PM
My first and last words on helmets; contains sums Eatmorepies UK 16 December 3rd 04 04:35 PM