Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

Old September 14th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ogre

Default Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

Hey guys, how about this one? You know we love your feedback!

Thanks, we appreciate it!

www.ogreshirts.com/vinyl

(its the last one on the page)

|Filename: map10091.JPG |

ogre
Old September 14th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fatlardboy13

it might be a little confusing to the non-uni (nuni?) folk, but i like
the concept. don't think i would buy the sticker though.

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360
UNISPIN--':COOL:,
*Juggling stuffs:*
3 balls- 401 catches
4 balls-83 catches
5-balls-workin on it
Old September 14th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

I think it's hilarious because it seems like the giraffe is riding a UW.
Also, i would love to see that in reality too also.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old September 14th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

^^ no I that would be cruel ;P

--
1wheelwonder

I AM the nija unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!
Old September 14th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

1wheelwonder wrote:
^^ no I that would be cruel ;P

Good point, what about a CGI version then*???*

Old September 14th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

yer that would be ok

Old September 24th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
asthian

i also like the idea of a weird giraffe/uni hybrid.
I hope you don't mind me taking your core idea and having a little fun
with it.
This is a sketch I did tonight in Flash after seeing your sticker.

|Filename: g.jpg |

asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a deal.
Old September 24th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

asthian wrote:
i also like the idea of a weird giraffe/uni hybrid.
I hope you don't mind me taking your core idea and having a little fun
with it.
This is a sketch I did tonight in Flash after seeing your sticker.

Let me be the first to say, that is absolutely awesome and hilarious.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old September 24th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fatlardboy13

asthian wrote:
i also like the idea of a weird giraffe/uni hybrid.
I hope you don't mind me taking your core idea and having a little fun
with it.
This is a sketch I did tonight in Flash after seeing your sticker.

I like this one a lot better. Nice sketch!

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360
UNISPIN--':COOL:,
*Juggling stuffs:*
3 balls- 401 catches
4 balls-83 catches
5-balls-workin on it
Old September 24th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

asthian wrote:
i also like the idea of a weird giraffe/uni hybrid.
I hope you don't mind me taking your core idea and having a little fun
with it.
This is a sketch I did tonight in Flash after seeing your sticker.

Ian, your artwork rules!

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in