2005 tour de georgia

Old April 14th 05, 06:21 PM
hueyville

Default 2005 tour de georgia

hay folks,
since i have a new url, www.coolbicycling.com and plenty of time on my
hands i have decided to take next week off and follow the tour de georgia.
i am goint to do live daily updates with photos, comments, and results. i
have already posted 8 pages of info on this years georgia tour and will be
expanding it as the race gets closer. i even have press passes so i will be
attending lances big interview on monday and will give ya'll the scoop from
my perspective. my site doesn't have any sponsors or desire to make any
money. this is pure fun and nothing else.
the direct link into this years tour de georgia info is
http://www.coolbicycling.com/2005tourdegeorgia01.htm check it out and let
me know what ya'll think. my email is . i will
also be covering this years athens twilight crit live on the site, including
the kids tricycle race. you ain't gunna get that from the big boys. all
this is a warmup for our trip to this years tour de france where i will be
doing live web coverage from the trenches. life is way too short and
cycling is way too much fun. i hope ya'll enjoy my stuff half as much as i
do.
thanx,
michael

2005 tour de georgia hueyville Rides 3 April 16th 05 02:44 AM
Sustainable Energy in Motion 2005 Tour [email protected] Social Issues 0 March 11th 05 12:13 AM
04 tour de georgia hueyville Racing 2 January 18th 05 12:06 AM
Cycling on TV for the next few days Sylvanus Urban UK 5 July 1st 04 09:05 PM
Wins in Grand Tours? Isidor Gunsberg Racing 11 July 31st 03 07:32 PM