crap

Old April 6th 05, 05:44 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default crap

stupid 10 year old versions of netscape

oh well...
Old April 6th 05, 05:54 AM
hippy

Tamyka Bell wrote:
stupid 10 year old versions of netscape
oh well...

Um.. what ARE you talking about?!

ObBike
Here you go tri peeps.. a nice Ti Aerobar:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...r05/Picture028

Oh, further to my earlier statement about every pro rider I admire
getting busted for drug use, now Danilo Hondo's going down!!! Geez!!

hippy
Old April 6th 05, 06:05 AM
TimC

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 at 04:44 GMT, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
stupid 10 year old versions of netscape

But 4.7 was the best. Mozilla is so freaking slow!

It's written GNU/Linux, and pronounced "Linux". Or, "Linux, with a
silent GNU/" -- Kubric @ /.
Old April 6th 05, 06:10 AM
TimC

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 at 04:54 GMT, hippy (aka Bruce)
Tamyka Bell wrote:
stupid 10 year old versions of netscape
oh well...

Um.. what ARE you talking about?!

See the post above (if you alphabetical sorting), which was posted 1
minute earlier.

Oh, further to my earlier statement about every pro rider I admire
getting busted for drug use, now Danilo Hondo's going down!!! Geez!!

We call it the "death ray" in other fora. Except that it usually
applies to death only. Just don't mention a random name
like... say... Rove McManus. Damn (although I hear it can't be
deliberately invoked).

"It took people a long time to figure out which machine was [mooing],
and even longer to figure out how. But for some reason it didn't take
them any time at all to figure that I'd done it." -- Paul Tomblin on ASR
Old April 6th 05, 07:08 AM
Tamyka Bell

hippy wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:
stupid 10 year old versions of netscape
oh well...

Um.. what ARE you talking about?!

ObBike
Here you go tri peeps.. a nice Ti Aerobar:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...r05/Picture028

Oh, further to my earlier statement about every pro rider I admire
getting busted for drug use, now Danilo Hondo's going down!!! Geez!!

hippy

Oh I accident-oops-ly sent another post that I don't know if it made it
this far or not but it really wasn't meant to end up here... he he he...

Tam
Old April 6th 05, 07:10 AM
Tamyka Bell

TimC wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 at 04:44 GMT, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
stupid 10 year old versions of netscape

But 4.7 was the best. Mozilla is so freaking slow!

It's written GNU/Linux, and pronounced "Linux". Or, "Linux, with a
silent GNU/" -- Kubric @ /.

Ha this version is soooo old that it doesn't come with a version number.
Compatibility with my machine died with the dinosaurs.

Tam
Old April 6th 05, 07:50 PM
Marty

hippy wrote:
Tamyka Bell wrote:

stupid 10 year old versions of netscape
oh well...

Um.. what ARE you talking about?!

ObBike
Here you go tri peeps.. a nice Ti Aerobar:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...r05/Picture028

Oh, further to my earlier statement about every pro rider I admire
getting busted for drug use, now Danilo Hondo's going down!!! Geez!!

hippy

I was more interested in the electronic derailleur. It's been a while
since we've seen those.

Marty
Old April 6th 05, 10:04 PM
hippy

Marty wrote:
hippy wrote:
ObBike
Here you go tri peeps.. a nice Ti Aerobar:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...r05/Picture028

I was more interested in the electronic derailleur. It's been a while
since we've seen those.

You want me to drag out some old Biopace ads too?

hippy
Old April 7th 05, 12:53 AM
flyingdutch

Marty Wrote:

I was more interested in the electronic derailleur. It's been a while
since we've seen those.

Marty

huh?

checkit:

http://www.campyonly.com
they are just about to enter the second upgrade model, after Simon
rode it to win the 03 Gir

--
flyingdutch

Old April 7th 05, 01:25 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
Marty Wrote:
I was more interested in the electronic derailleur. It's been a while
since we've seen those.

huh?

It was on the same tech page as the link I posted.

checkit:
http://www.campyonly.com
they are just about to enter the second upgrade model, after Simoni
rode it to win the 03 Giro

Are you sure he rode with it in the '03 Giro??
I thought they had someone else ride it in the Baby Giro but I've not
seen it in any major races.

hippy

bird crap Butty Unicycling 18 August 26th 05 05:01 PM
Holy Crap! Frugal Joe Mountain Biking 0 June 27th 05 12:21 AM
Safety recall on crap bikes flyingdutch Australia 1 October 14th 04 09:45 PM
Rec.Bicycles.Racing.gone to crap !! OMC Racing 14 June 30th 04 05:47 AM
Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap Rondechampion Racing 84 May 7th 04 07:57 PM