for sale, one of my last unis

Old July 13th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zack

Default for sale, one of my last unis

Im selling my 2005 kh 24 with profile wheelset. PLEASE BUY!! Its
collecting dust! anyway 775-750-1474.

--
zack

myspace is GAY!! my URL, singforlife88
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old July 13th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials_uni

terry...Dont you already have 2 rockin cool Munis?? Not that you
shouldnt buy this one but do you really need 3?

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

harper wrote:
Bruce-
Quick. Put me on e-Bay.

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old July 13th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

trials_uni wrote:
terry...Dont you already have 2 rockin cool Munis?? Not that you
shouldnt buy this one but do you really need 3?

Still like to see it. I wouldn't rule out buying another one! Just to
have it as a backup...if the price is right! Crank length isn't an
issue for me; I can ride equally well with 150's or 165's. I don't
really care. However, if it turns out that zak's kh has 150's, then
that's cool. My freeride has 165's, soi I'll have BOTH sizes at my
disposal!

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

*My Video Gallery*: http://tinyurl.com/e6wt5
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Old July 13th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

what length cranks? I'm interested.

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks." lildude2
"CX seats are bricks."

Old July 13th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials_uni

terrybigwheel wrote:
Still like to see it. I wouldn't rule out buying another one! Just to
have it as a backup...if the price is right! Crank length isn't an
issue for me; I can ride equally well with 150's or 165's. I don't
really care.

I really hope your not offended by this...So here goes, your riding
isnt hardcore enough to need any other Munis as backups if you get
profile...

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

harper wrote:
Bruce-
Quick. Put me on e-Bay.

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old July 13th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

zack wrote:
Im selling my 2005 kh 24 with profile wheelset. PLEASE BUY!! Its
collecting dust! anyway 775-750-1474.

Btw, is that a freeride or the XC? Please give full specs and any other
upgrades asap. Thanks! (Congrats on M O C!)

Old July 13th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

trials_uni wrote:
I really hope your not offended by this...So here goes, your riding isnt
hardcore enough to need any other Munis as backups if you get
profile...

No, but it will be! (Not "offended" at all! )And I can afford it, so
what the heck! In fact, I'm gonna be buying a few more including the
Koxx Trak monster!
Maybe instead of the phrase, "backup", I should have used something
different, like...I like to have a variety of different unis so I can
ride a different one every day!! How's that?

Old July 13th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials_uni

Oh so are you destined to have every Muni on the market? Good luck to
you...And Zacks uni would be the freeride...The XC wouldnt stand up to
his riding.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

harper wrote:
Bruce-
Quick. Put me on e-Bay.

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old July 13th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I have an idea, why not a 26" or 29er? You don't need 3 godamn 24"
munis.

edit: sorry, that sounded meaner than I thought it would.