The invent a trick comp!

Old October 28th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Default The invent a trick comp!

pedrotejada;1120719 wrote:
Side 270 from tire to pedals have been done before, a tire to tire side
would be pretty hard! 360 unispins on wheels are hard!

Anyone did something like a Dk. Side 360?

What is a Dk. Side 360

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.

Old October 28th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

pedrotejada;1120800 wrote:
A donkey trey but with a sidespin instead of the 360 unispin...

EDIT: Sorry I don't know how it would be called!

Loic Baud did this in Life.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old October 28th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Sounds like it.

One trick I was doing in Seattle off this cool little ledge I found by
the Library and community center, was to ride up and do a big rolling
hop off. pull the seat out and up, so now its SIF and close to my chin,
at the same time do a big no footer, and with your free hand do a tire
grab.

So pretty much. Tweaked No-footer tiregrab.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]