Helmets advised?

Old July 26th 15, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Helmets advised?

QUOTE:
"I can't help thinking that if she were taxed, insured, made to take a test and wear a helmet this sort of thing wouldn't happen"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10412994.html
Old July 26th 15, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 26/07/2015 09:24, Alycidon wrote:
QUOTE:
"I can't help thinking that if she were taxed, insured, made to take a test and wear a helmet this sort of thing wouldn't happen"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10412994.html

Is your feeble excuse for a brain referring to the pedestrian? In which
case, ask an adult to help you look up the word 'vehicle'.

Old July 26th 15, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon[_2_]

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 10:54:46 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 26/07/2015 09:24, Alycidon wrote:
QUOTE:
"I can't help thinking that if she were taxed, insured, made to take a test and wear a helmet this sort of thing wouldn't happen"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10412994.html

Is your feeble excuse for a brain referring to the pedestrian? In which
case, ask an adult to help you look up the word 'vehicle'.

Whoosh again - the comments made (not by me) referred to the pedestrian.

If you drive like you read your licence should be taken away.
Old July 26th 15, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Alycidon" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 10:54:46 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 26/07/2015 09:24, Alycidon wrote:
QUOTE:
"I can't help thinking that if she were taxed, insured, made to take a
test and wear a helmet this sort of thing wouldn't happen"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10412994.html

Is your feeble excuse for a brain referring to the pedestrian? In which
case, ask an adult to help you look up the word 'vehicle'.

Whoosh again - the comments made (not by me) referred to the pedestrian.

No, it was made by a fellow psycholist demonstrating the same level of
stupidity as you and your ilk.

Old July 26th 15, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 26/07/2015 11:31, Tarcap wrote:

"Alycidon" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 10:54:46 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 26/07/2015 09:24, Alycidon wrote:
QUOTE:
"I can't help thinking that if she were taxed, insured, made to take
a test and wear a helmet this sort of thing wouldn't happen"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10412994.html

Is your feeble excuse for a brain referring to the pedestrian? In which
case, ask an adult to help you look up the word 'vehicle'.

Whoosh again - the comments made (not by me) referred to the pedestrian.

No, it was made by a fellow psycholist demonstrating the same level of
stupidity as you and your ilk.

He doesn't get any brighter does he?

Old July 26th 15, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Sunday, 26 July 2015 11:31:23 UTC+1, Tarcap wrote:

No, it was made by a fellow psycholist demonstrating the same level of
stupidity as you and your ilk.

That was a fake post - I do not use
Old July 27th 15, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:31:19 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Thanks greatly for the compliment from you.
Now please ejaculate to me the further honour of dread-bolted fobbing
beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
That would be lovely, seeing that I ride a bike.

Old July 27th 15, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

"Alycidon" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 10:54:46 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 26/07/2015 09:24, Alycidon wrote:
QUOTE:
"I can't help thinking that if she were taxed, insured, made to take
a test and wear a helmet this sort of thing wouldn't happen"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...strian-hit-by-

scooter-on-pentonville-road-10412994.html

Is your feeble excuse for a brain referring to the pedestrian? In
which case, ask an adult to help you look up the word 'vehicle'.

Whoosh again - the comments made (not by me) referred to the
pedestrian.

No, it was made by a fellow psycholist demonstrating the same level of
stupidity as you and your ilk.

He doesn't get any brighter does he?

Who?
Old July 27th 15, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:31:19 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Thanks greatly for the compliment from you.
Now please ejaculate to me the further honour of dread-bolted fobbing
beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
That would be lovely, seeing that I ride a bike.

I do apologise. I should have stressed that Peter Keller prefers himself,
and other psycholists, to be known as ****wits.

Old July 27th 15, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 01:24:31 -0700 (PDT), Alycidon wrote:

QUOTE:
"I can't help thinking that if she were taxed, insured, made to take a test and wear a helmet this sort of thing wouldn't happen"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10412994.html

I think it is most odd that those cyclists in such as the TdF all wear helmets.

Surely they know that they cannot help in an accident - and the extra weight
means that you will be 12.35 secs slower over the whole course.