She's a 'ho'e now.

Old October 9th 04, 01:02 PM
Callistus Valerius

Default She's a 'ho'e now.

Levi turned her into a 'ho'e. Sad.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e/day2/04ibike
D2_157

Old October 9th 04, 09:00 PM
Richard Adams

Callistus Valerius wrote:
Levi turned her into a 'ho'e. Sad.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e/day2/04ibike
D2_157

The heck you say. She's lookin a bit less chunky than last photo I saw
of her.

Old October 11th 04, 03:20 PM
Marty

"Callistus Valerius" wrote in message
k.net...
Levi turned her into a 'ho'e. Sad.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e/day2/04ibike
D2_157

Ho?! You're nuts. She used to be a pro, never a ho. She has got to be one
of the coolest pro-cyclist wives out there. Levi is a lucky guy - IMO.
--
Marty

Old October 11th 04, 06:51 PM
jerry

Richard Adams wrote in message ...
Callistus Valerius wrote:
Levi turned her into a 'ho'e. Sad.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e/day2/04ibike
D2_157

The heck you say. She's lookin a bit less chunky than last photo I saw
of her.

I liked it. what is wrong with you people? She is HOT in that photo.
Makes you wonder who the bald hairy guy clinging to her is...

Old October 11th 04, 09:01 PM
h squared

jerry wrote:

I liked it. what is wrong with you people? She is HOT in that photo.
Makes you wonder who the bald hairy guy clinging to her is...

i think she looks good too, but what do i know? and she doesn't look
fat. i don't care if her boobs are real or not because i'm not
incredibly interested in boobs.

heather
Old October 12th 04, 04:52 AM
Callistus Valerius

Ho?! You're nuts. She used to be a pro, never a ho. She has got to be

one
of the coolest pro-cyclist wives out there. Levi is a lucky guy - IMO.

Then why does he slap her around then. When they leave a motel room, it
has to be rebuilt. An incredibly violent relationship going on here, but
maybe they like it rough, who knows.

Old October 12th 04, 11:48 AM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 10/11/2004 09:52 PM, in article
et, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:

Ho?! You're nuts. She used to be a pro, never a ho. She has got to be

one
of the coolest pro-cyclist wives out there. Levi is a lucky guy - IMO.

Then why does he slap her around then. When they leave a motel room, it
has to be rebuilt. An incredibly violent relationship going on here, but
maybe they like it rough, who knows.

Evidence? (as in, please provide some).

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old October 13th 04, 03:37 PM
Marty

"Callistus Valerius" wrote in message
ink.net...

Ho?! You're nuts. She used to be a pro, never a ho. She has got to be

one
of the coolest pro-cyclist wives out there. Levi is a lucky guy - IMO.

Then why does he slap her around then. When they leave a motel room,

it
has to be rebuilt. An incredibly violent relationship going on here, but
maybe they like it rough, who knows.

I said that Levi is a lucky guy, I didn't say that Odessa is a lucky girl.
And maybe she's slapping him around.
--
Marty

Old October 13th 04, 07:51 PM