TdF live stream

Old July 16th 14, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default TdF live stream

On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:10:59 AM UTC-4, wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

http://goo.gl/yLUMyx

Photo of the Contador Pothole

http://goo.gl/f61m6p

and a flanking movement..

http://goo.gl/ELE9hC

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF____x

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/tour-de-france-2014

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...h/abandon-ship

shall we go ?

Ima goin' to Ok for the quakes maybe Monsoni to Amarillo, Trinidad then Teton/Bridger for a run down the Snake n over the hill...

now rotating tires n changing fluids.

Fabian needs a rest. Where's Jens ?
Old July 16th 14, 12:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:40:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:10:59 AM UTC-4, wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

http://goo.gl/yLUMyx

Photo of the Contador Pothole

http://goo.gl/f61m6p

and a flanking movement..

http://goo.gl/ELE9hC

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF____x

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/tour-de-france-2014

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...h/abandon-ship

shall we go ?

Ima goin' to Ok for the quakes maybe Monsoni to Amarillo, Trinidad then Teton/Bridger for a run down the Snake n over the hill...

now rotating tires n changing fluids.

Fabian needs a rest. Where's Jens ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo

beeeutiful morning in south Fla.....columnar cumulus floating in before dawn, rain, blue Gulf sky, sunshine filtering...very Hudson Valley.

So Contador streaked past Nibali in fog and rain then took hands off bars for an energy snack ?

I read well enough to figure the NYT but this has me...

read on..

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/sp...tion.html?_r=0

Old July 16th 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:48:52 AM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Who thought this up ? TdF-ASO

PROGRAMME DES CLIENTS RIDER

Old July 18th 14, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/sp...rte-sinks.html

"'It's an issue that will come to the forefront again," said Alfredo Martini, head of the Italian national cycling team. "It's time to deal with this issue seriously."

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/19/sp...eed-crash.html
Old July 19th 14, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

embrocation, a word proferred by Goonews, Binged to:

http://www.embrocationmagazine.com/online/

on the hole, I'm disappointed. Not even wondering what country's rider will be let thru tomorrow excites.

Someone could break Nbaldi's leg.

Old July 21st 14, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.letour.com/le-tour/2014/us/stage-20.html
Old July 23rd 14, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:01:02 PM UTC-4, wrote:
http://www.letour.com/le-tour/2014/us/stage-20.html

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/zD...m/rp140723.gif