Can I make an air seat from this?

Old March 22nd 04, 02:48 AM
gpickett00

Default Can I make an air seat from this?

Can I make an airseat from this seat? Its on a 24" Sun.[image:
A:\MVC-003F.JPG]

| Attachment filename: mvc-005f.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/199030|

gpickett00 - Level 2

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95 with our video
I like to do things that confuse other people - mix chocolate milk and
orange juice, read books in trees, and other junk like that.

gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654

Old March 22nd 04, 05:17 AM
elmer

Yes, you can, and I have done it (for a friend). I think I used a
folded-in-half 16" tube held in place with black duct tape strips.
Don't wrap the duct tape all the way around the seat or you'll lose any
hand holds. Experiment with folding the tube, and when you find a good
way to make it fit, drill a 1/4" hole for the valve stem. You may need
to try more than one size of tube to find the right amount of volume for
you. After you have it taped in place to your liking, you may make a
cover of some sort, or not(I didn't).

--
elmer - uniimpaired

"Oh, really? How many hours does it have in it?" (My 8 yr. old sons
response to my stating that this was the shortest day of the year.)
elmer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5193

Team vs Strada mjbass Recumbent Biking 43 January 5th 04 03:28 AM
About seat height billham Unicycling 4 December 21st 03 03:59 AM
Order of skills glopal Unicycling 11 October 20th 03 08:33 AM
Improving seat clamp and post joona Unicycling 5 October 3rd 03 03:32 PM
Is seat suspension enough? optimistx Recumbent Biking 6 August 19th 03 01:03 AM