this forum accounts for _____ percent of total uni-ers in usa?

Old May 23rd 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default this forum accounts for _____ percent of total uni-ers in usa?

Title asks the question. That would include all styles of riding, pros
and amateurs. What's your best guess...maybe 10%?

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"!
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Old May 23rd 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default This forum represents what percent of total uni-ers in usa? Make a guess!

i bet the percentage is closer to less than 1%. i know alot of people
in austin who unicycle. and i know there are probably alot more in
austin that i haven't met. very few of them are on this forum.

-eric

--
onefiftyfour

http://eric.texasunicycle.com
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old May 23rd 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Not to mention alot of the people on this forum aren't from The States.

--
ntappin

Old May 23rd 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hmmm, in the US, I would say 2.543%

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

Old May 23rd 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

My guess is 0.01%

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old May 23rd 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

For the U.S. I'll stick with 1%, though I'm thinking that's high. For
the whole world, I think Harper's guess is even high. I don't *think*
this I know it. Imagine 6,000,000 unicyclists in Japan alone! Not all
are active, but that's still quite a few.

Everyone please keep these numbers in mind when putting up those silly
polls. You are not polling anything close to a representative sample of
the unicyclists of the world or of the United States. It is a tiny,
meaningless few of the people who post regularly here, and we do not
represent the average unicyclist.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Rohloff for road? [email protected] Techniques 55 September 7th 05 07:36 PM
Jim McNamara Is Still a #1 Total Dipshit T-shirt Nick Vega Recumbent Biking 2 January 5th 05 01:23 AM
who likes "Total Uni"? total uni Unicycling 14 November 28th 04 04:14 AM
Calorie Estimates.... LaoFuZhi UK 59 July 26th 04 07:17 PM
Vimw unilaur Unicycling 1 August 16th 03 12:07 PM