Ken Papai

Old April 27th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Ken Papai

Anyone else notice that kenpapai.com is gone and that we haven't heard
from Ken in some time?

Old April 27th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone else notice that kenpapai.com is gone and that we haven't heard
from Ken in some time?

I noticed it, Tom. I noticed it two days ago. And I miss him. Appears his
site is down too.

http://www.kenpapai.com/

Old April 27th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone else notice that kenpapai.com is gone and that we haven't heard
from Ken in some time?

That's the end of an era for sure. It's the final death blow to rbr, and Ken
is one of last decent posters out there to discuss things on forums in a
civil tone. While it was good in the 90's, and even into 2000 somewhat, the
rest of the good posters didn't leave until two years ago. The last couple
of years, rbr has been laid waste by every vile boor under the sun, and
there are a number of boors who will never leave. They will stay and
continue to make sure rbr is a denizen of hellish characters that spew out
every evil thing imaginable. Every evil thing possibly imagined is possible
in rbr and often does. Any real decent civil robust conversations where
people are polite and respectful of other opinions was thrown out the window
many years ago. Rbr being a magnet for a record number of assholes, just
seems to bring in every more vile and boorish types all the time. This is
not the place to have civil discussions, much like looking for something to
eat out of garbage can. Many of these characters are the types who not only
hate themselves and everyone else, and especially anything to do with
cycling, but when they get up in the morning, they bang their heads against
the wall several times, and then stand in front of the mirror and punch
themselves in the mouth several times until bloody. When they walk out the
door, they drink half a cup of vinegar, beat their chest and let out a big
yell. It will be no surprise to anyone who has been in rbr very long, that
it is run by a pack of mal-contents, which use the forum to vent their
privately hide social problems and lack of social skills. Like dogs that
return to the vomit, they keep lapping it up. I just saw Kens site a few
days ago for the first time in many months, and it was still up, so its a
surprise to me, but not entirely. His so called beloved rbr, was dead years
ago. Its certainly way beyond the time for you to move on, get a life, get a
wife, and move on!

Otherwise RIP, to you Ken.

Old April 27th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

good-ole-days wrote:
rbr has been laid waste by every vile boor under the sun...

Hey Bruce, you're exaggerating just a tad don't ya think??

BTW, welcome back!

Old April 27th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:
Anyone else notice that kenpapai.com is gone and that we haven't heard
from Ken in some time?

LANCE retired.

Old April 27th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

good-ole-days wrote:

[...]

Nice flounce.

http://www.toytownmunich.com/wiki/Flounce
Old April 27th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:17:17 -0700, "Mark Fennell"
wrote:

good-ole-days wrote:
rbr has been laid waste by every vile boor under the sun...

Hey Bruce, you're exaggerating just a tad don't ya think??

BTW, welcome back!

And feel free to lay waste. I apologize if there aren't any pristine
spots left to lay waste to, but such is life.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old April 27th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In my estimation it all started with Andrew Albright and company.
Laff@me is more a pain in the butt than a problem. Henry simply
continues the legacy of Albright since he isn't intelligent or civil
enough to behave in a manner that wouldn't get his butt kicked in
person.

Old April 27th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Thanks for the demonstration of who you take your marching orders from.
I remember when your postings used to be intelligent and informative.

Old April 27th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
oups.com...
In my estimation it all started with Andrew Albright and company.
Laff@me is more a pain in the butt than a problem. Henry simply
continues the legacy of Albright since he isn't intelligent or civil
enough to behave in a manner that wouldn't get his butt kicked in
person.

Damn. Hug.

Ken Papai Hunting Trip MagillaGorilla Racing 0 November 25th 04 04:38 PM
Ken Papai Hunting Trip MagillaGorilla Racing 0 November 25th 04 04:38 PM
Papai sure is upset. crit pro Racing 12 September 7th 04 10:13 PM
Ken Papai dilemma - Found!! Steven Bornfeld Racing 5 August 4th 04 07:07 PM