Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Old September 4th 13, 12:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:58:19 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 06:25:28 -0700 (PDT), Blackblade
wrote:
[...]

More assertions Ed ... and backup for this prejudice ?

You are arguing with a bigot and bigot's do not think rationally.

You do not think at all – just another garden variety name caller ... like all who would defend cycling on hiking trails.

Mountain bikers are the scum of the earth. And you, John B., are a flatulent hippopotamus. I urge you to cease with your name calling and strive to become a Saint like Me!

Goodness, and how would you know? You must have a very sensitive nose?
Do you sneak about and lurk in dark corners lusting after the odor of
****? What? It turns you on? And hippopotamus **** too?

California may well be different but molesting animals is against the
law in some places - Tennessee, for example, recently arrested a young
mother with a felony count of criminal offenses against animals.
Apparently for getting it on with her dog. I can't imagine what the
charge would be for assaulting a hypo.

But I do think that you should change your signature block. I never
heard of a fart sniffing saint.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 4th 13, 08:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:58:19 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]
Mountain bikers are the scum of the earth. And you, John B., are a flatulent hippopotamus. I urge you to cease with your name calling and strive to become a Saint like Me!

Goodness, and how would you know? You must have a very sensitive nose?

Do you sneak about and lurk in dark corners lusting after the odor of
****? What? It turns you on? And hippopotamus **** too?

But my **** is Holier than yours because I am a Great Saint and you are a disgusting dwarf!

By the way the only thing that turns me on is whipping the dumb asses of mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking trails. I think you have to drive a wooden stake through their hearts to really kill them however.

California may well be different but molesting animals is against the

law in some places - Tennessee, for example, recently arrested a young
mother with a felony count of criminal offenses against animals.
Apparently for getting it on with her dog. I can't imagine what the
charge would be for assaulting a hypo.

The hippo would make short work of your attempt to fornicate with it. I strongly advise you to fornicate with some other animal more your size. I think a small monkey would work.

But I do think that you should change your signature block. I never

heard of a fart sniffing saint.

Ed Dolan the Great fears Saint Edward the Great because He is like God. He knows all, tells all ... and smells all. The fact remains that you are a flatulent hippopotamus, in essence if not in size. Now stop stinking up this noble newsgroup and its honorable members with your juvenile name calling. If you do not behave yourself Saint Edward the Great will put a heavy penance on you of multiple Our Fathers and Hail Marys.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 5th 13, 03:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:09:42 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:58:19 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]
[...]

Ah, so it is St. Eddie, the patron of fart sniffers. Certainly a title
to be proud of. But St. Eddie the fart has spoken and the spectators
can only listen and believe.

I wonder, do all the hikers and walkers sniff farts? Is this a
requirement for hiking? Does one require special and expensive
equipment to sniff farts? Does the odor attract vermin?

So many questions and so few answers.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 5th 13, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:58:19 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]
[...]

You have done nothing but stink up this newsgroup with your sniveling remarks. Either grow up or get lost, you flatulent hippopotamus.

I wonder, do all the hikers and walkers sniff farts? Is this a

requirement for hiking? Does one require special and expensive
equipment to sniff farts? Does the odor attract vermin?

One does not need any special equipment to smell a flatulent hippopotamus like you. Your odor permeates your every post just like your cycling on hiking trails outrages every normal sensibility.

So many questions and so few answers.

The fact remains that you are a flatulent hippopotamus. Nothing you can say or do will change that.

Let me know how your fornication with the small monkey goes. Even though you stink up this noble newsgroup with its honorable members like a flatulent hippopotamus, Saint Edward the Great advises you to stay away from any large animal like that unless you want your fornication to be your last fornication.

Oh, by the way, Death to Mountain Bikers! And stay off of My Sacred Trails with your God Damn bike, you ****ing Moron!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 5th 13, 01:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade

I only referred to what was in your post. There was nothing
wrong with the premises, but the conclusions were all wacky. Just goes to show
how things work when you have already made up your mind. It works that way with
facts too when you select only those facts that matter to you.

What you mean is that you don't agree with the conclusions, despite the fact that the research validates them.

You are committing exactly the offence of which you charge others; you've already made up your mind and all the research in the world isn't going to change it.

Cyclists and motorcyclists are constantly fussing with trails
to make them easier to ride.* After all, going on wheels is not the same
thing as putting one foot in front of another. Glad I was able to clear that up
for you. Common sense wins over nonsense every time.

What nonsense; I suggest you go and see the amount of work required to maintain a hiking trail that gets a lot of traffic.

They travel about twice as fast, on average, as hikers.*

That's not so great a difference; 4mph vs 8mph.

Bikes are much faster than walking although it depends to some
extent on the nature of the trail. I would guess bikes are about 5 to 10 times
faster on a flat trail and as a result can cover much greater distances. That is
also not a good thing. It should take some time and effort to reach a great
distance on a trail.

Trails are, generally, not flat and you don't have to 'guess' ed. The figures I gave you are from Endomondo and represent real world figures over several rides and hikes from yours truly. 4mph and 8mph ... not the huge speed differentials you're trying to magic up.

Hikers often walk alone. Bikers ride in groups. They are like
children. All they care about is competing with one another and having a good
time – which means having a noisy time. Morons never think they can have a good
time unless they are making lots of noise. Their true home is an amusement park,
not a National Park.

This doesn't even merit a response; you've never seen groups of hikers out and about, completely blocking a trail and making a lot of noise ? Riders or hikers, there are solitary folk and group folk. Your prejudices are showing, you're not even trying to compare like with like.

Trails in natural areas are for communing with nature –
period. Anyone who is on a park or wilderness trail for any other purpose is a
fool and a jackass.

And anyone who endeavours to preach to others about how they should enjoy a public resource is a totalitarian dictator.
Old September 5th 13, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...

I only referred to what was in your post. There was nothing
wrong with the premises, but the conclusions were all wacky. Just goes to show
how things work when you have already made up your mind. It works that way with
facts too when you select only those facts that matter to you.

What you mean is that you don't agree with the conclusions, despite the fact that the research validates them.

You are committing exactly the offence of which you charge others; you've already made up your mind and all the research in the world isn't going to change it.

Facts by themselves do not lead to any specific conclusions. Any fool can collect facts, but what to think about them requires intelligence, something that mountain bikers totally lack.

Cyclists and motorcyclists are constantly fussing with trails
to make them easier to ride. After all, going on wheels is not the same
thing as putting one foot in front of another. Glad I was able to clear that up
for you. Common sense wins over nonsense every time.

What nonsense; I suggest you go and see the amount of work required to maintain a hiking trail that gets a lot of traffic.

Not much at all compared to the kind of maintenance that is needed to correct what wheels do to a trail.

They travel about twice as fast, on average, as hikers.

That's not so great a difference; 4mph vs 8mph.

Bikes are much faster than walking although it depends to some
extent on the nature of the trail. I would guess bikes are about 5 to 10 times
faster on a flat trail and as a result can cover much greater distances. That is
also not a good thing. It should take some time and effort to reach a great
distance on a trail.

Trails are, generally, not flat and you don't have to 'guess' ed. The figures I gave you are from Endomondo and represent real world figures over several rides and hikes from yours truly. 4mph and 8mph .... not the huge speed differentials you're trying to magic up.

Your speed differential is just plain crazy. Many trails are indeed flat. The only time bikers have to slow down is going up a steep trail and they more than make up for that going down a trail.

Hikers often walk alone. Bikers ride in groups. They are like
children. All they care about is competing with one another and having a good
time – which means having a noisy time. Morons never think they can have a good
time unless they are making lots of noise. Their true home is an amusement park,
not a National Park.

This doesn't even merit a response; you've never seen groups of hikers out and about, completely blocking a trail and making a lot of noise ? Riders or hikers, there are solitary folk and group folk. Your prejudices are showing, you're not even trying to compare like with like.

Most hikers are solitary or a twosome, most bikers are groupies or a mob. And all groupies make a lot of noise. After all, they are having a party, not communing with nature.

Trails in natural areas are for communing with nature –
period. Anyone who is on a park or wilderness trail for any other purpose is a
fool and a jackass.

And anyone who endeavours to preach to others about how they should enjoy a public resource is a totalitarian dictator.

Fools and jackasses (mountain bikers) need their own areas for recreation like a commercial resort which will cater to them. They have no business being in a natural public area or a wilderness. The latter areas are reserved for those of us who appreciate nature for what it is, not for what they want it to be – a playground for trivial amusement. **** ‘em I say!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 6th 13, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 22:23:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

Oh, by the way, Death to Mountain Bikers! And stay off of My Sacred Trails with your God Damn bike, you ****ing Moron!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

When can we expect to read about Mr. Edward Dolan being indicted for
attacking mountain bikers? With a saw as your mentor was convicted of
or do you plan something more suitable? A bomb perhaps?

In short you seem to have outed yourself as either a psychotic
defender of something you imagine or simply a immature midget mouthing
threats of violence to bolster a tiny ego.

Saint Eddie the Insignificant

(Apparently "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" was not fiction.)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 6th 13, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

Oh, by the way, Death to Mountain Bikers! And stay off of My Sacred Trails with your God Damn bike, you ****ing Moron!

When can we expect to read about Mr. Edward Dolan being indicted for

attacking mountain bikers? With a saw as your mentor was convicted of
or do you plan something more suitable? A bomb perhaps?

In short you seem to have outed yourself as either a psychotic

defender of something you imagine or simply a immature midget mouthing
threats of violence to bolster a tiny ego.

Here is an example of an extreme jerk who ever resorts to calling those with whom he disagrees a bigot. Jesus Christ ... all I have ever called you is a god damn jackass, a ****ing moron and a flatulent hippopotamus. I urge you to cease and desist from your despicable name calling and strive to become Holy like Saint Edward the Great. You can never be a Saint, let alone a Great Saint like me, until you follow my example.

Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 6th 13, 11:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:56:51 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Ah yes. How brave he is. Threatening all and sundry. But noticeably
absent from the hiking trails that he so bravely defends.....
verbally.

So tell us Eddie-boy how is it that you are not out in the wild, saw
in hand, defending the pathways, that you claim to love so much, from
rapine and pillage?

Of course, there are black flies and mosquitoes and it occasionally
rains out there in the wild. So much nicer to just sit at home, safe
and sound.

"Saint Edward the Poseur"

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 9th 13, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ah yes. How brave he is. Threatening all and sundry. But noticeably

absent from the hiking trails that he so bravely defends.....
verbally.

So tell us Eddie-boy how is it that you are not out in the wild, saw

in hand, defending the pathways, that you claim to love so much, from
rapine and pillage?

Of course, there are black flies and mosquitoes and it occasionally

rains out there in the wild. So much nicer to just sit at home, safe
and sound.

"Saint Edward the Poseur"

Ten solid years of doing nothing but hiking trails in the wilderness in the decade of my thirties ... and never once encountering any bikers. That is enough for anyone. You can have no idea of how pleasant it was when only we hikers and a few equestrians had the trails all to ourselves.

By the way, when you call someone a bigot, always remember to include calling them a racist too. That is par for the course with politically correct liberals like yourself. Unlike you, I do not manufacture names to call. I tell it like it is. Yea, you are nothing but a flatulent hippopotamus who farts nonsense and smells up this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great